5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Works a treat.
Published 4 months ago by BillyBoy

1.0 out of 5 stars The cable does not carry a hd signal and is a waste of money
I bought this to run a ps3 signal over 10m for my son's boy cave. The cable does not carry a hd signal and is a waste of money. Yes a cheap hdmi cable will do the job up to 5 m but 10 m you do need to spend a lot more on a quality cable
Published 4 days ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Works a treat., 12 Oct. 2014
It works. I needed to feed HDMI to a second TV in another room after upgrading my Virginmedia V+box which had a coaxial output which I used to feed video to various TVs. The new box has no coaxial output and I was left with a problem of distributing video to the different TVs. After weighing up various options - HDMI transmitter, HDMI down cat 5, I discovered this cable. Taking a chance of it not working over 20m I ordered it anyway together with a 4-way HDMI splitter. It arrived in good time and worked a treat. Absolutely brilliant. I will be ordering another cable for another TV soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best budget cable I've had., 8 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality cable which is strong and robust. The cable ends are nicely finished with no burrs or unsightly blemishes. The gold plugs likewise are nicely finished. The cable fits the HDMI sockets on my X-Box and monitor perfectly, a nice tight fit with no wobble or looseness. Data and optical transmission appears to be optimal, as I am getting no stuttering in games or video; colours are nice and bright and there is no corruption in the image.

I've purchased several HDMI cables over the years for various tasks and this is definitely one of the better low budget ones. I would not hesitate to purchase again from this seller, nor recommend this cable to friends. Very quick delivery was a welcome bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cables at an extremely good price, 12 Oct. 2014
This is a new experience, rating cables.
So far all data sent via these cables have been crisp, clean and clear with no distortion. Plugs fit snugly into the sockets and movement of the cable when in use shows no data interruption. Very nice at an extremely good price, the kind of price that common sense demands you purchase double your order for backup purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars very positive first impression, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: CSL - 5m Ultra HD High Speed HDMI cable 1.4a / 2.0 Ethernet (Network) & Real 3D capable / FULL HD TV / x.v. Color and Deep Color / ARC - CEC / Standard 1.4a/2.0 | 1080p / 2160p | 4k | 5,0 meters (Electronics)
I just received it,
looks solidly constructed,
Color pleasing to the eye, I was finally able to watch movies on the TV from my computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad to TV cable, 21 Oct. 2014
D. Kent "CTUNUT" (Washington UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this cable specifically to listen to my IPad music on my cinema surround sound installation connected to an HD TV. This longer cable allows me to sit in an armchair at a distance from the TV. It is also very useful when viewing photos or watching UTube etc.
The cable was delivered ahead of schedule and in good condition. It looks to be a good value purchase and works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 May 2014
Worked exactly as it should and it was for a very reasonable price compared to other retailers on the high street

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant cable, 16 Jun. 2014
why pay for more expensive HDMI cable's when this product is of the same quality and much much cheeper highly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 26 May 2014
The cable works perfectly to connect PC to LCD TV. It is a connecting cable - what more can you say about it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 15 Jun. 2014
Great just what I wanted, can now link my laptop to my TV very easy. Every one should get one at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality, Super Quick Service., 22 April 2014
I bought these because I was moving my TV to the other end of the lounge and rather than move the satellite cable and so on, I bought two of these. I had heard a lot of noise about not going over 15 foot with HDMI because you lose quality and so on! I have tested each cable against the 2 metre ones I currently use for my PS3 and satellite and I can honestly say that the picture is the same if not better with these cables!

Highly recommended seller, ordered on Wednesday, the goods were dispatched on the Thursday and were with me on the Saturday morning and that was with good Friday in between and super saver delivery!!! Excellent service.