5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
Was a little "overkill" and once I'd relocated tv on wall realised a 5 metre cable would av been sufficient. My worries would be too long a cable would detriment signal quality but once installed I was soon impressed with the fact signal/picture quality was absolutely no different from a high quality 1.5 metre cable that was previously in use.
Published 9 months ago by jimmydodger

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
wrong lead
Published 6 months ago by Gary

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: CSL - 10m Full HD HDMI cable 1.4a / 2.0 (High Speed) with Ethernet | ARC and CEC (New Mod.) | Deep Color | fully HDCP compliant / HD Ready / 3D TV / 1080p- 2160p/ 4K / Audio Return Channel (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! used 10m from cupboard under the stairs up ..., 29 Oct. 2014
Excellent! used 10m from cupboard under the stairs up behind coving down the wall and back to the TV along with other very reasonably priced 10m cables of various types all from Amazon. After being advised by the guy from Richer sounds that I need £60 HDMI cables etc. Don't waste your money on so called expensive cables especially if you need quite a few of them. Everything is suitably shielded and working perfectly.

cables used
30m coax
1 x Neet ir 6 port blaster
1 x HDview optical audio switch

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, works well., 21 July 2014
I bought another cable like this so my mum could hook her laptop up from one side of the room to the TV on the wall. However, that used to have a lot of interference with the video and needed about 5 minutes to adjust. I thought that might just be due to the length but it might be because it wasn't the faster speed cable (the one that can handle 3D).

This one I bought for myself as I had moved my room and the old one was set up so that the TV was far away from the PC. No problems at all with this. Fed this under the carpet as I didn't want cables in the middle of the room. Picture quality is great.

Will likely buy another one to replace the other one mum's got.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2m CSL - Full HD HDMI cable (1.4a / High Speed), 17 Dec. 2013
I already have 2 very high end cables but they are like Anaconda's and seem to have a mind of their own not to mention possible tension on the HDMI sockets themselves.

I invested in 3 '2m CSL - Full HD HDMI cable (1.4a / High Speed' from CSL-Computer as they at least appeared to be a far better proposition. I wasn't disappointed, they fit all my HDMI sockets well, the cables whilst not in any way flimsy, are flexible and all signals seem to be fine.

The bonus is that these 3 HDMI cables cost a 1/3 of just 1 of my originals.

Great HDMI Cables, Great Value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job fine, 17 April 2014
Purchased the 10m cable so i could connect my Pc to Tv for watching media without the need to convert / Usb drive to tv..etc.

Arrived next day (Amazon Prime) and fitted nice and snug with no wobble, all working fine, I would not hesitate to buy one of these again from seller when required.

I dont understand why people pay 2-3 times what this cable cost for the same outcome....??

Highly recommended, Kudos to CSL-Computer Company for a quality product, i have already purchased 2 other items from them and the same service and quality was received..Perfect!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The received picture is perfect, 11 Jun. 2014
i have listed this cable in my review of my DURONIC 2-way HDMI splitter.After a year or two occasionaly watching Sky on No. two tv in the dining room via an RF signal on my old distribution system, I finally turned to using HDMI. This cable is very good quality.It seems to be very well shielded.and this shows in the perfect picture received. it was my choice because of all the other good reviews and the high spec. It was also dispatched very quickly. Excellent service, excellent product. If it fits your needs,BUY IT.
P.S. Check my splitter review if you may need a sky controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised that it works just as well as the previous cable which had a much thicker wire, 8 April 2014
Mr. A. Atkin (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a little dubious of the claims when this cable arrived as its much thinner than the last one I had and with budget cables usually increase in thickness dramatically as the length goes up.

I can only guess this must be a higher quality cable than those as it works perfectly despite the cable not being any thicker than your typical 1m HDMI cable. I would not hesitate to buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 28 April 2014
Eric Cathcart "Shawbrook" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
The cable was well wrapped and arrived on time. I needed the extra length cable to reach from my computer to my main TV. Computer and TV are in separate rooms, fitting was easy, now I can watch downloaded films in the living room as well as on the monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality cable., 4 Sept. 2014
I purchased this cable to connect my htpc to a projector and it does the job perfectly. Before this one, i had a 20m hdmi cable which produced green pixels for certain shades (different make cable and different seller). I do not get this problem with this new cable. It is flexible enough to easily bend around corners of my lounge and light enough to not put strain on my projector or mount. It is a well made and robust cable and is a perfect product for a reasonable price. If you need a long HDMI cable then I recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect quality at a great price, 26 Jan. 2014
Needed this to run my av receiver to my projector. The image quality is stunning and works perfectly with 3D too. At this price, it really is a no-brainier purchase! Buy one today.