5.0 out of 5 stars Works in my Android Tablet
The cheapest class 10 card I could find and being from a major brand was a bonus. Popped it into my Android tablet and away I went.
Published 9 months ago by Jock Nines

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
Tried the card in three different things using the adapter and could not get it to work in any of them. Have now posted it to a friend to try in her camera without adapter but no result as yet.
Published 4 months ago by Mr J Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in my Android Tablet, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless performance, 2 Mar 2014
I installed this card in my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini so I could carry a lot of music without loading the internal 'phone memory. The 'phone set the card up automatically, the music loaded easily using Windows media player, and so far it has worked faultlessly. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMOR, 21 Dec 2013
everything is ok thank you very much. the price was good and the qualities is what i wanted from the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 Oct 2013
Like another reviewer, I bought this for my tablet - one of the cheapest I could find, but works perfectly, with no problems to date. Nothing more to say really - very good value for money, and I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Card OK but adapter iffy, 29 Jan 2014
The memory card seems to work OK and is rated class 10. I had a problem getting a PC to recognise the card when it was plugged into the accompanying adapter. I had to remove the card from the adapter and re-insert it a couple of times before my laptop with a built-in SD card slot recognised it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was purchased to expand my tablet, 9 Sep 2013
A first class product, simple to use at a very good price worked perfectly. Delighted, my tablet now has tons of stuff loaded.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 3 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars beware, 29 Jun 2014
R. Ayres - See all my reviews
the mirco card was ok but the adaptor didn't work you can get it replaced so you have to send it back

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from day 1, 5 July 2014
Defective from day 1- kept registering as faulty every time phone was turned on (also purchased brand new Motorola phone from Amazon). Had to return for refund, would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Asus Memo Pad, 6 May 2014
This works in my Asus Memo Pad 7. Some of the reviews seemed very technical, talking about playback and transfer speeds and left me a bit confused. I loaded the card into my little tablet and was immediately able to transfer and create files. It did show as giving just under 30 GB available memory but have been informed this can vary from machine to machine. Seems fine and good value.