5.0 out of 5 stars Works in my Android Tablet
The cheapest class 10 card I could find and being from a major brand was a bonus. Popped it into my Android tablet and away I went.
Published 13 months ago by Jock Nines

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from day 1
Defective from day 1- kept registering as faulty every time phone was turned on (also purchased brand new Motorola phone from Amazon). Had to return for refund, would not recommend.
Published 5 months ago by Wizzbang

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in my Android Tablet, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 Oct 2013
Like another reviewer, I bought this for my tablet - one of the cheapest I could find, but works perfectly, with no problems to date. Nothing more to say really - very good value for money, and I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMOR, 21 Dec 2013
everything is ok thank you very much. the price was good and the qualities is what i wanted from the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless performance, 2 Mar 2014
I installed this card in my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini so I could carry a lot of music without loading the internal 'phone memory. The 'phone set the card up automatically, the music loaded easily using Windows media player, and so far it has worked faultlessly. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from day 1, 5 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Asus Memo Pad, 6 May 2014
This works in my Asus Memo Pad 7. Some of the reviews seemed very technical, talking about playback and transfer speeds and left me a bit confused. I loaded the card into my little tablet and was immediately able to transfer and create files. It did show as giving just under 30 GB available memory but have been informed this can vary from machine to machine. Seems fine and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was purchased to expand my tablet, 9 Sep 2013
A first class product, simple to use at a very good price worked perfectly. Delighted, my tablet now has tons of stuff loaded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 5 May 2014
When I first used this with my PC I thought it was faulty but then I realised I was using an old SD card reader. You need to use an SDHC reader with a PC.

It worked immediately and without a problem in my camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Recomended, 6 Dec 2014
the important on an SD card is to be a reliable faultless product. It is fast without any errors, it is a real 32gb card at high speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Product, 5 Feb 2014
A quality branded product with an adaptor. Works well and was instantly recognised in all devices tested eg phone, camera, etc.