5.0 out of 5 stars Works in my Android Tablet
The cheapest class 10 card I could find and being from a major brand was a bonus. Popped it into my Android tablet and away I went.
Published 19 months ago by Jock Nines

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from day 1
Defective from day 1- kept registering as faulty every time phone was turned on (also purchased brand new Motorola phone from Amazon). Had to return for refund, would not recommend.
Published 12 months ago by Wizzbang

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in my Android Tablet, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 Oct. 2013
Like another reviewer, I bought this for my tablet - one of the cheapest I could find, but works perfectly, with no problems to date. Nothing more to say really - very good value for money, and I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless performance, 2 Mar. 2014
I installed this card in my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini so I could carry a lot of music without loading the internal 'phone memory. The 'phone set the card up automatically, the music loaded easily using Windows media player, and so far it has worked faultlessly. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMOR, 21 Dec. 2013
everything is ok thank you very much. the price was good and the qualities is what i wanted from the item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from day 1, 5 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with TESCO Hudl 2, 18 Feb. 2015
No compatibility problems whatsoever with Hudl 2.

Loaded movies and .pdf files on the micro SD card using OS X, inserted micro SD card it into Hudl 2 and turned the tablet on, micro SD card was auto-detected by the tablet.

Opened movie files with VLC app, and opened .pdf files with Adobe Acrobat app. These apps auto detected what was on the micro SD card.
No speed issues noticed with video files played.

Tip : Need to push the micro SD card all the way into the adaptor. When new it was a bit of a tight fit. The base of the micro SD card needs to sit flush with the base of the adaptor.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was purchased to expand my tablet, 9 Sept. 2013
A first class product, simple to use at a very good price worked perfectly. Delighted, my tablet now has tons of stuff loaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine 32GB Card, 30 Jan. 2014
Yup, unlike the conmen I unfortunately ran into on e-bay punting 8GB as 32GB this is the genuine article.

Tested it then loaded a full 20gb - no problems.

Now have 28gb of movies and music stored - fast and reliable

Unlike other reviewers here I found the adapter to be just fine.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Recomended, 6 Dec. 2014
the important on an SD card is to be a reliable faultless product. It is fast without any errors, it is a real 32gb card at high speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Product, 5 Feb. 2014
A quality branded product with an adaptor. Works well and was instantly recognised in all devices tested eg phone, camera, etc.