5.0 out of 5 stars The decade that taste forgot?
Tell you what, the clothes and hairdos might be embarrassing now but my goodness these singles stick in the memory. That's something that can't be said about today's tracks eh? I must admit that I probably only bought about a third of these tracks either as singles or on albums when they first came out, thinking that the rest were a bit rubbish (e.g. Wham). However,...
Published 19 months ago by Big Jim

3.0 out of 5 stars 'Is Remastering Killing The Compilation?'
This set has a fantastic selection of popular 80's tracks and with 4 CD's for your money it is also good value for the asking price. The snag, however, as is all too common an occurrence these days is that the remastering job has in a lot of cases either 'remastered the 80's out of the track' to the extent that the track sounds like a re-record or has maxed out the volume...
Published 18 months ago by Antony May

‹ Previous | 18 9 1016 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best 80s cd out there, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
took me right back to my youth,great selection of tracks :)...four cds of living up the old days hanging out in the nightclub

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 80's album ever, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
There isn't a track I don't know or love, definitely the best 80's collection ever, can't stop listening to it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's heaven, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80S (Audio CD)
The best 80's CD ever...and I've had a few. Of course it was always going to be good with Duran Duran as the 1st track on the first CD....Simon Le Bon....

Anyway, real classics, not a CD where half the tracks on each CD are excellent and the other half are like...who were they? 99 Red Balloons, Take On Me...I'll even forgive 5 Star being on it.

If you were an 80's person then this is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a fan of the 80's you will love this album!!, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
Normally with 80's compilations I find that the same songs are always used but with this one there are some great tracks which I had not heard in years, such a great look back at this fab era!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
As soon as I saw the advent I had to have this CD - so many memories! With most compilation CDs there is always one or two songs you don't like and always skip over; especially one with 4 discs! Not skipped one track! Love it and highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 80s memories, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
What a fantastic CD got all the great tunes too get u goin n reminiscing about the good ole days

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
its great love all the old songs that i,ve not heard for years and it is a good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Grabbing my legwarmers, lace fingerless gloves and Ra-Ra skirt!, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80S (Audio CD)
There are so many 80's compilations out there at the moment and alot of them have the same tracks on, so imagine my surprise when I see songs from Spagna, Johnny Hates Jazz, Martika, Debbie Gibson et al... I had to own this as quickly as possible.

I listen to this whenever I get the chance and am falling back in love with this decade more and more. Alot of the songs on here are ones that I haven't heard for ages and I thank you wholeheartedly for not just going with the 'big hits' and giving us ones that are a real trip down memory lane.

I would highly reccommend this to anyone who remembers the 80's first time around or anyone who wants to own a cd that will make you think that you were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80s (MP3 Download)
Oh the memories this music brings back.The best times of my life.Now i can reminese everyday. Thankyou Amazon.Until the next order.

4.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past., 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 80S (Audio CD)
I have enjoyed listening to this CD collection.
I went to school when most of these hits were out.
Like walking into a time machine,very good.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1016 | Next ›