Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 September 2013
By now, if you're a fan, you will know what you're going to get from NOW i.e. funk, downtempo, soul and beats influences and this is sufficiently familiar but still different enough to hit the spot.

With the soulful inflections of 'Give Thx', the rolling basslines of 'Tapestry' and 'Eye (Can't See)' and finishing it off the pure dreamy beauty of 'Om Sweet H(Om)e' and the usual NOW style funky lo-fi beats in between this is another worthy addition to the collection.
on 22 October 2013
I don't think that I've ever heard two Nightmares on Wax albums that sound the same, and this new offering is no different. It's one of these albums where you hear something different on each listening and I love it for that. From laid back chilled out grooves to full on jazzy dance tracks this album has something for everyone, I'm enjoying it more and more with every listen and when I play it for friend I'm always being asked what I'm playing.
on 2 April 2014
i just don't know how they ALWAYS make SO funky n smooth n lovely albums!! Just another Fantastic album from N.O.W. expect all the usual fabulous soundscapes, grooves n good vibes. I just don't know how they do it - again and again and again and again!?!
What a wonderful album...more tunes to add to my favourites list!!
on 8 October 2013
Another excellent album from EASE. Reflecting the sunny feeling and vibe of NOW and Ibiza.

A must have for any fan !
on 18 November 2013
Having listened to the Wax Da Jam podcasts all summer and crying myself to sleep knowing I wasn't getting out to Ibiza I was rewarded with this.

Great album, standouts are 'Now Is The Time' and 'Tapestry'. Hasn't been out the HiFi since I bought it.
on 20 December 2013
Fans of this excellent producer, DJ and down tempo legend will not be disappointed with this release. The sunny, happy vibes of a Balearic Island mash up are beautifully captured. A quality album that is a must have for fans.
on 15 October 2013
Kind of took me back to listening to 'Smokers Delight' post Hacienda - a great album to relax to with a glass of wine!
on 11 October 2014
Great tracks to groove to with a wide variety .
on 5 April 2015