Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 5 August 2013
this is a very good cd for there first one it is excellent,very good choice of songs on it.the very best of luck to them.
on 6 August 2013
Two young stars in the making, well done to the both of you and thank you for sharing your voices.
on 31 October 2013
This is a good first attempt by two likeable brothers. Whilst not mind blowing, it does deliver an easy to listen to compilation. For their next venture, I believe they should move away from the obvious classics and perhaps be a bit more bold in song choice.
on 26 August 2013
It is many years since I have been so affected by a record. The voices of these two men are remarkable in themselves but the choice of songs, the arrangements indeed everything about the record makes it one that both my wife an I would already have worn it out through repetitive playing were it on vinyl.
Well done both of you. You have a talent which is rare. Guard it and use it well.
Best wishes from two "oldies"
David and Veronica.
on 15 August 2013
I really like their voices but was somewhat disappointed by their unimaginative song choices. So many have recorded most of the songs over the last few years!
I also have a pet hate - Why has it become fashionable to translate a song written in English into Italian? If they had sung it in Welsh I could have accepted it,but Italian NO.
I look forward to the next album but hope for something with a bit more imagination.
on 30 July 2013
Just beautiful. Can't wit for the next album. Gave me goosebumps, with the passion and emotion of these two talented young men. Wonderful.
on 19 September 2013
Wow amazing album by two great brothers Richard & Adam, a must be album for anyone that loves amazing voices & classic songs and hyms. Looking forward to there Xmas Album out on 2nd Dec 2013, pre order now from Amazon. Dont miss out, and help get these great guys to the UK Christmas number 1 in 2013. That is no impossible dream.
on 5 August 2013
The boys did a fabulous show for me a while ago, and I said to them then that give it time and the break will come. Well it has and congratulations on a great CD. The future is all yours. Rod.
on 12 September 2013
The powerful combination of tenor and bass/baritone voices compliment each other in a world of delightful sound. The song choice is exciting and powerfully delivered. I highly recommend this album to all classical and serious music lovers.
on 7 October 2013
What a fantastic album. The song "The Impossible Dream" literally brought tears to my eyes, it was so powerful. You can feel and hear the passion from these fantastic brothers. Great song choices, would highly recommend this album.