5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Just downloaded this album, it is an absolute joy to listen to. They should be very proud of themselves, let's hope this is the first of many albums from these two very talented brothers.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Just too predictable
First off let me say that I find their voices amazing and I feel they ought to have won! That said however, I am disappointed that they have released a 'debut album' as little more than covers.

Andy Abraham released his debut album "The Impossible Dream" way back in 2006 and after one more album he released a 'very best of' album, even though the tracks on his...
Published 13 months ago by Mr. C. Brittain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw them live on a cruise ship, 15 Aug 2013
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
We were sailing on a cruise when it was announced that the evening's entertainment would be provided by these two young men. Being more of a lover of Pavarotti than Buble and preferring Puccini to Bernstein, I grudgingly joined my wife to listen to their performance. Their raw talent was evident to all and the power of their voices ensured that the audience was completely enthralled. They announced that evening that they were to enter into a televised talent show which subsequently my wife saw and the rest is history, we saw them for a further performance and I felt with the right guidance, these young men might become future stars.

What a change in 4 months or so. They were extremely good live, but there was a need to harness their raw talent and the producers of this album have really used their skills to refine their voices to the point where they can really demonstrates their obvious ability. So what about this album? Their rendition of "bring him home" is simply brilliant IMHO; the rest of the album is good, but I would suggest that if you simply want to sample them, purchase this track on mp3 download, but be prepared to acknowledge that you have listened to the best bit first. I enjoyed Ave Maria too, as well as the tribute to Caruso. They are really very good and their range of choice for the album is quite comprehensive, more aimed at the popular audience, but I am very pleased to have added their work to my collection. It will be interesting to see how they develop and what works they produce in the future, but for now, who cares. Simply listen to them; you will not be disappointed.

I expect them to be around for many years and feel privileged to see them live before they made their first album:last time I experienced this was with Slade! How my life has moved on from the cellar of St Giles youth club in Willenhall!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic -, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
Fantastic album, like every one else I saw them on BGT and it sent shivers up my spine when thy sang. I love the album, two perfect voices. I hope they do well and will buy any future albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !!!!!!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
***Stars*** have been made world wide now, what voices, and what an Album to show your singing talent we all knew you had, but now everyone can hear you. The Impossible Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
Just downloaded from Amazon. Absolutely brilliant!! Richard and Adam are two very gifted brothers and a joy to listen to. Beautiful voices that blend together so well. Love the choice of songs and could listen to them all day. I hope this CD goes worldwide and wish them all the best for the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Classical Album in Years!!!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
Can not believe how amazing this album is, 10x better than Jonathan and Charlottes Debut and that was good. It gave me shivers and I could feel the passion in their voices. If you dont buy this, your missing out big time no matter what type of music you enjoy listening to! 5 STARS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 July 2013
demilo (birmingham, west midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
This Album is a Joy to listen to,every track is a delight,Richard and Adam should be very Proud,Their voices are spine tingling,they are both so talented,I find it hard to have a favourite,but Ava Maria is sung so beautifully,this is an Album that will be played over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
Spine tingling, classical, wonderful. Such a talent, the brothers have made it! Great buy cannot recommend it enough! Nice to listen to something a bit different too for a change

5.0 out of 5 stars RIchard & Adam, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
I just love this CD ever since I heard their voices on Britain has got talent, I knew I would buy , I can only describe there voices as
the best I have ever heard , such richness and so beautiful,every track sends tingles down my spine , I will be always buy what ever they bring to us , Thank-you so much Richard & Alan for giving me this gift

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic., 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
These brothers who came third in Britain's Got Talent 2013 have produced a wonderful 1st album of quality music. Sounded like they have been singing professionally for a long time.

The Impossible Dream