on 11 August 2014
The description of the colour is totally wrong. They are not cream at all, more an off brown. My husband had already put them up by the time I came home, otherwise I would have returned them. The colour description needs to be changed by the seller. They are giving false information.

The curtains themself are very good but I would be hesitant at ordering anymore from this seller due to the colour issue and not really knowing what you will get.
on 12 June 2016
These are very good at blocking out the light. Should have bought them years ago. They keep a south-facing room cooler in summer when drawn too. Have bought them in other colours for other bedrooms too. Only one little niggle, I'm not keen on the feel of them, but that's only my taste.
on 17 May 2015
Very beautiful warm beige colour so better than cream for me but NOT full blackout, you can still see the light glowing thru them. It is only the colour that darkens the room but, at night they really blacken the room but my husband is still waking at dawn because light IS still coming thru the material but as they're so beautiful and need linings to protect from sun bleaching i have doubled the cost by ordering blackout linings!
on 10 October 2015
Where to start!
I DO NOT find these curtains "luxury" nor "blackout". They are also not lined, nor are they cream. The pair I ordered were actually 64" wide each, not 66" as asvertised. I am so disappointed by these curtains, please do not waste your money, even if it is only £15! As the saying goes - if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
I am now spending further money on a blackout lining.
on 12 December 2015
These blackout curtains don't work like I had expected, considering I'd bought other blackout curtains from this same company before. They do darken the room a bit, but do not make the room dark enough to really sleep. They do look good in my room however.
on 18 October 2013
They work well as blackout curtains but I should have read the other review before buying them, as I agree with the reviewer who said that they were not cream but a dirty beige colour.
on 8 November 2015
Curtains colour was lighter than expected,the blackout expectation not as good as one might expect.however excellent draught proof qualities good fabric finish,delivery was prompt.Overall very satisfied.
on 28 June 2016
I ordered these in winter, looking for some nice cream black out curtains. I found it hard to find any in store anywhere, so I thought I'd take a bit of a gamble and buy online. They're not cream, they're a funny dirty looking light brown. And they're not black out. Now it's summer I'm realising they let quite a bit of light through as shown in the picture. They did help keep the heat in though. I'm currently looking for some curtains I like, and I'm simply going to buy some black out lining.
However, they were very cheap. I needed something quickly having just moved home, they were delivered next day and don't look awful. I'll be keeping them as spares. I did even end up ordering a second smaller pair for my little girls room till we can find something that we prefer.
For anybody looking to order them and have them altered, they needed doing quite carefully by hand as with a machine the black lining would have been pulled with the stitches and given a poor finish.
review image
These are not what I call blackout curtains - indeed they only claim to be light reducing. I wanted darkness so I could sleep later during the summer months. See Dad's Army for the real thing.! The curtains came promptly, are the right size, and I have hung them, but they keep out no more light than my previous cotton ones. They may be thermal, but I have not had a chance to test this.
on 3 June 2016
Would not recommend these curtains if you want a complete blackout curtain, although they look ok when fitted I bought these curtains for my bedroom to keep out the light but did not meet my expectations as they let in the light would not buy these curtains if you want a complete blackout curtain.