‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent school bag, 19 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. I would recommend the large bag - it is just the perfect size. Plenty of room for all her things. The zips are great quality. The material is great quality. Very well made and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for school., 20 Aug 2013
The bag was sent out quickly. Ideal size for school fits all my daughters P.E kit and books in with loads of room to spare. My daughter who is 8 loved the design of the bag and it is an ideal size for an 8 y.o.(small size ordered).

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels sturdy and has ample space, 31 Mar 2014
I ordered this to replace my 9 year old daughter's school bag. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay (after including postage), but the bag did not disappoint. The zips feel very sturdy and smooth. The bag is very big; big enough to fit my daughter's PE kit, books, homework folder, coat/raincoat and umberella in the side pouch. With all this, it does stick out a lot, but she doesn't have to carry anything in her hand. We keep asking if it is too heavy, but she says it fine! I think the broad, comfortable shoulder straps help.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: High Quality Small Large Womens Girls Butterfly Hearts Chervi College School Backpack Hand Luggage Bag
Nice quality and good size. Lots of pockets and zip seems good quality (which let her last bag down) - great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb 2014
I bought the black hearts bag for myself and the pink butterfly bag for my God-daughter to use as a cabin bag on her holiday. It looks ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars rucksack for school, 22 Jan 2014
great bag plenty of room and pockets aswell my daughter will love this great for school or trips away very big

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 16 Dec 2013
I bought the small size for my 8 yr old. She really loves it. It was delivered before the due date. The bag is roomy, well put together and sturdy. I would recommend this bag to other mums looking for a (school) bag. But am sure an adult who like colourful bags would equally enjoy it too

5.0 out of 5 stars present for schoolgirl, 27 Nov 2013
not had much to do with little girls but son's partners little girl requested school bag for birthday. Opted for large size and it was perfect.
very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Sep 2013
prompt service
good quality bag perfect for school as can carry lots of things; good holiday rucksack too; love the many compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for younger sister, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this as a back to school gift for my 7 yr old sister and both she and my Mum love it. Mum likes that it is spacious, of good quality, with plenty of compartments and padded shoulder straps and my sister loves it because it is pretty and she's decorated it with sparkly key rings. All round winner.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›