5.0 out of 5 stars Feels sturdy and has ample space
Published 12 months ago by Ajit Nayak

2.0 out of 5 stars She loved the bag and the bright colours with lots of ...
Bought this for daughter to use starting secondary school. She loved the bag and the bright colours with lots of pockets. However after 4 weeks of use one of the zips broke, following week stitching came away from the straps. Ive had to go and buy a new bag before the end of one term.
Published 4 months ago by Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels sturdy and has ample space, 31 Mar. 2014
I ordered this to replace my 9 year old daughter's school bag. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay (after including postage), but the bag did not disappoint. The zips feel very sturdy and smooth. The bag is very big; big enough to fit my daughter's PE kit, books, homework folder, coat/raincoat and umberella in the side pouch. With all this, it does stick out a lot, but she doesn't have to carry anything in her hand. We keep asking if it is too heavy, but she says it fine! I think the broad, comfortable shoulder straps help.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought the small size for my 8 yr old. She really loves it. It was delivered before the due date. The bag is roomy, well put together and sturdy. I would recommend this bag to other mums looking for a (school) bag. But am sure an adult who like colourful bags would equally enjoy it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: High Quality Small Large Womens Girls Butterfly Hearts Chervi College School Backpack Hand Luggage Bag
I bought the black hearts bag for myself and the pink butterfly bag for my God-daughter to use as a cabin bag on her holiday. It looks ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent school bag, 19 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. I would recommend the large bag - it is just the perfect size. Plenty of room for all her things. The zips are great quality. The material is great quality. Very well made and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 27 Feb. 2014
Nice quality and good size. Lots of pockets and zip seems good quality (which let her last bag down) - great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was worried it would be too big for her but the straps are well padded and adjustable and it has a chest strap as well which h, 11 Nov. 2014
Got the large size for my 7 yr old. She loves it. It is very roomy and she fits all the stuff in she needs for school with plenty more room besides. I was worried it would be too big for her but the straps are well padded and adjustable and it has a chest strap as well which helps to hold it comfortably in place. She is quite happy with the size but she is tall for her age. The colour is a good match to the photo and it arrived really quickly. I would definitely recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for schoolgirl, 27 Nov. 2013
not had much to do with little girls but son's partners little girl requested school bag for birthday. Opted for large size and it was perfect.
very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Would have been nice to have a zipped pocket inside the main compartment ..., 26 Nov. 2014
Lovely backpack with side pockets for water bottles/drinks and two zipped compartments in front. I chose the small size to save my back, but can still get quite a lot in it. Would have been nice to have a zipped pocket inside the main compartment to put my phone in, but this is a small gripe. Item dispatched promptly and well packaged. Overall very happy and pleased to have found this amongst all the hundreds of backpacks listed!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have the butterfly one and I love it!, 12 Oct. 2014
This is the small backpack bag, but it is more than big enough for me! I'm not a student, I use it as a going out day bag to keep all my stuff i.e. food, drink, note books, personal belongings and being a diabetic I also need to take all my diabetic equipment i.e. blood meter & bits, insulin pens & needles, also glucose sweets & a bottle of lucozade etc., etc.
I have the butterfly one and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, 14 May 2014
My 7 year old daughter got this for her birthday for when she starts year 3. She loves it. It is the smaller size but still fits everything that is needed and has a handy side pocket for a drinks bottle. I would love one for myself but I don't think my daughter would be too impressed!!! Great quality, looks like it'll last a good while.