on 20 February 2014
I've had several different makes of Vacuum cleaners, including more than one Dyson, but this one beats them all.!! It cleans fantastically & is so easy to use. I have severe Arthritis and yet I can use this Hoover with no problems at all. I don't need to push it, as it seems to do it by itself. !! I am more than satisfied with it & wish I'd had one years ago. I would highly recommend it to everyone. !!!!
on 4 June 2014
What a relief to return to a bagged Hoover. An excellent and robust machine for the money.
With the extension pipe, it easily reaches to the top my stairs.

Last year I mistakenly bought a bagless machine. I could not believe the mess and dust created when cleaning the filter etc. Never again!

This Hoover is so clean and simple to change the bag, no dust, no mess, and the bags are cheap.
A well designed and effective vacuum cleaner all round.
on 24 March 2014
Have gone back to bags -tired of getting dust all over from a bagless machine-So far very impressed with my new Hoover Pure 2115 very efficient ,good suction Hope it lasts .Looks bright and cheerful and good value for the money.
on 23 February 2014
I would recommend this to people of all ages as it is very light to use and is powerful when in use
on 3 July 2014
A lot lighter than my previous vacuum, but you have to be good at jig-saws to put it together when you receive it.
It didn't take me long once I had sussed it out! You have to put the handle on and also one of the holders at the
back, which means taking the front panel off so you can do the screws up, something it doesn't tell you in the
instructions. I am pleased with my purchase and would recommend it!
on 23 March 2014
WHAT'S TO DISLIKE IT'S A SMART LOOKING HOOVER PLENTY OF SUCTION AND MOVES NICE AND EASY. NO REGRETS IN PURCHASING IT. VERY PLEASED.
on 10 October 2014
Had a Hoover before but it was old ,so people were saying that a Dyson was wonderful so I bought one as I had had new carpets fitted, but it was too heavy and very awkward when using the hose ,so when they said on the news about not being able to buy a powerful vacuum I then decided it was time to get rid of this Dyson and go back to a Hoover ,it's wonderful it's easy push around and no problem using the hose just takes a second to hose up anything you need ,,bag that collects the dust shuts as you remove the bag so no mess,not like a Dyson having to empty it out, welcome back Hoover,
on 23 March 2014
What can i say i love this hoover easy to use light and alot of power from a small hoover what more do u need
on 6 October 2014
I have always had the highest regard for Hoover, made well, cleans well etc. This Purepower Hoover is absolutley amazing, it has so much power, much better than any Dyson, and Dyson always breaks down, Hoover does not! Also it can be costly for parts with Dyson. This gets under any surface and goes so low, it has four settings for any floors, amazing! Also the Hoover pipe goes all the way up the stairs with the hoover downstairs. I will always opt for the Hoover, best quality Hoover out there, excellent delivery and service. What else can I say but please buy it won't let you down!
on 8 May 2014
Absolutely got a brilliant suction does as it says cleaning edge to edge. A MUST HAVE buy for any pet owners I keep many large birds & its just GREAT I cannot rate it highly enough.
I have had 1 Electrolux 2 Panasonic then 2 Dyson one of which blew up after 21 months thought I would try Panasonic again & I really dont know why I have had another brand!
Height comfortable colour lovely but I see this as a bonus.
I would recommend this hoover to everyone.