5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft quality leather
Published on 8 July 2012 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as it appears
Quality of this bag is good but it is not as big as it appears. The depth measurement is accurate but the bag is much wider at the base than at the top so does not hold as much as it might. Room though for a small pile of papers and a MacBook Pro 13" which is well- protected. Bag looks good and seems well-made.
Published 10 months ago by KDF

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft quality leather, 8 July 2012
My 15 inch laptop fits in nicely and is secure. There is enough space for other items too (about the same amount as the size of another laptop). The quality of the leather is excellent (it is soft leather) and it is very well made. I preferred a bit lighter brown but still happy. It is light in weight and the shoulder strap is very efficient. If your laptop is bigger in size you need the bigger version. (I recommend bigger version to stay safe).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun. 2014
The leather is of the highest quality. Robust plenty of pockets as well as a padded lap top/ I pad sleeve in the middle of the case. Brilliant !

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as it appears, 17 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Briefcase, 31 Mar. 2014
Very happy with my purchase hand crafted by the finest Italian leather and surprised at how much room is in the brief case

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as shown, 29 Nov. 2013
Leather was very hard and a shiny, not what I expected in photo. very disappointed....not flexible leather bag...just brought another one in soft leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 24 Nov. 2013
When I was looking for a briefcase online, I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted other than I didn't want one of those black, combination-locked attache cases. I eventually picked this one because it looked gorgeous, the reviews were decent and the price was excellent. I was a bit sceptical, though, that it would look as good in real life as it does online. I was amazed when it turned up. The quality of the leather seems outstanding. It looks fantastic and smells like you would expect expensive leather to smell. It compares well with cases costing three or four hundred pounds on the high street. I've only used it for a week so far but I'm mightily impressed. It doesn't have studs on the bottom so it may not suit if it's going to get a battering when you use it but I'm going to be careful with mine. If you're after something that looks great and makes you feel good when you carry it, get this. If you need something that's going to get bashed up and thrown around, this may not be the one for you - if I'd had it for longer, I'd be able to report on how robust it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, has weathered very well., 25 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my wife as she needed a briefcase for work, this has been everywhere with her over the last year and is still looking good. A well made item. definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, 6 Sept. 2013
Justin M. Evans (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This is a nice bag, just the right size for me and very well made with nice quality leather.
There are, however, two things to point out:
- there are no studs or anything on the bottom, it is just flat leather, which will get scuffed as hell during thousands of hours on train station platforms.
- the leather where the handle is held on is quite thin, which in my experience with bags isn't a good thing, the handle may snap off after a time.
But on the whole a very nice bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality, great value, 6 Jun. 2013
Very beautiful bag, looks better than in the picture. Plenty space practical compartments, strong... What more can I say very happy with my purchase. strangely has a key lock with no key but hey for £109 still a 5 star purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am one happy bunny!, 13 Mar. 2013
This case has been my best purchase on Amazon EVER!!!! It screams quality and at a great price too. You won't be disappointed.