on 14 September 2013
Have to admit, I wasn't expecting much out of a phone skin that cost £2, but I am really impressed with it. It doesn't add too much bulk to the phone, but does offer great protection, preventing scratches to the back and sides. Buttons are covered, so are protected, but are still easy to operate. USB & headphone connectivity aren't impeded in any way, which for me was quite important.
The sleeve has raised "grippy" sides, so you aren't likely to drop it, and whilst clear, it has a stylish "S" curve on the back, so actually really suits a Sony phone.

As a side note, the seller, iGadgitz were extremely fast in delivering it (I had it before the new phone had arrived!).

All in all, if you're looking for a cheap, but effective skin for your phone, you really can't go wrong with this.
on 11 November 2013
I bought this to replace a flip-cover which was unsuitable when taking photographs (and was cracked); this has been durable for months and a comfort to hold. Very easy to put into place and the side-keys remain responsive (just need slightly more force when taking photographs.) The pattern is easy on the eye. It does shield some of the light from the base of the phone at the back but that section remains visible on the front. Overall a great purchase; I would recommend this cover.
on 19 September 2013
good value and quality for an excellent price. It fits perfectly and protects the phone well along with the screen cover myphone should stay in top condition.
on 16 October 2013
looks good and fits the phone well, these types of case are the best really protect your phone if you drop it. and great price.
on 29 April 2014
Decided to change my cover as my old one was showing signs of dirt due to the abuse it gets at work, I went for black this time and was surprised how nice it looks on my phone, it makes my phone look very posh. It was delivered very quickly and as soon as I opened it I put it on my phone which was very easy, it looks far better than the picture and feels comfortable in my hand. It came with some screen covers but I now no longer use these as I find my phone works best without them. Very happy.
on 10 November 2013
found very easy to apply and does the job it says will be ordering some spares again soon . very impressed with quick and secure service offered when purchasing
on 25 October 2013
Didn't expect much but this case is brilliant . Shows off your phone and provides protection which is ideal. You won't be disappointed.
on 1 November 2013
It fits perfectly on the phone and doesn't come out on its own. It also comes with a screen protector, which is always a plus.
on 22 October 2013
I have found the case to fit perfectly and not intrude on the phones button functions. It's strong and protects my phone from knocks and bumps. The price is great and it's just what you need for your phone.
on 22 October 2013
The case/cover was a excellent high quality product, just the screen protector that came with it was of low quality, did not stay on the phone the way it should. But overall perfect for the price.

See one answered question