Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£5.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 November 2013
Swim Deep are a band that I've been intending to listen to for some time, and their debut released this year did not disappoint.

'Where the Heaven Are We' is a great attempt at a first album, and good fun to listen to. Most of the songs are very easy to play anytime, and because the style is quite similar to early nineties indie music, it is right up my street. If you enjoy bands like The Charlatans, and more recent artists like Peace, I can unhesitatingly recommend it.

There is a great vibe which comes from the album, the quality is incredibly consistent, with fantastic melodies and uplifting songs which don't disappear as the record goes on. Personal favourites of mine include the title track, 'King City' and 'Francisco'.

If you enjoy Britpop style music at it's peak, pick up 'Where the Heaven Are' today. I hope that these talented young guys continue to make albums like 'Where The Heaven Are We', because I am eagerly awaiting the next one.
on 5 August 2013
This album is so good, it's absolutely perfect for summer and has some real cool vibes. I'd recommend anyone to buy this album. It is very good value for money and makes me happy. Peace out.
on 7 August 2013
The NME have been banging on about this band for months so I took the plunge (ha ha) and downloaded the album.
There are some good moments, many reminiscent of The Charlatans, one of my favorite bands and Austin delivers his sun -shining & stoned lyrics very nicely. It's well produced & they sound authentic. In short, worth the download price of £6.50 for an album of catchy pop-psychedelia & some shining moments. Best listened to with a girl you like and a cheeky smoke; watching the sun go down.
on 27 December 2013
Although I was very unimpressed by this band at Reading, this is a decent album, well worth a listen! Particularly the first half
on 22 August 2013
I think this band will do very well, the album is amazing and such a great vibe on it, I have listened to it so much since buying on here. Great quick service as always from amazon and I would say for newbie fans of swim deep to get the album, give it a go n a few more pennies in the pockets for them :)
on 3 October 2013
Amazing album!! The best I have bought this year and probably last as well!! Love every track :-) the kids love it too - just need an appropriately timed cough in track 3! Love love love it!!
on 14 September 2013
I was expecting something more like the main title "king city". But there are some good things anyway? Just need more time to get used to it.
on 4 October 2013
The songwriting has it's flaws (tonight Mathew, I am going to be Madchester), but it's just such a likeable, smile-inducing listen.
on 4 October 2013
amazing album by swim Deep, perfect tunes and little booklet of photos and lyrics, great chilled songs with meaningfull lyrics
on 14 September 2013
O.k. I didn't buy this for myself, but thought I'd put it on in the car. Guess what, sunshine and some really cool lyrics!