5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of kit
This power bank is a nice, simple piece of equipment, which charged my Galaxy S4 from dead to 100% in 2 1/2 hours. It comes with several adaptors which would allow charging of many different phones or tablets.

Published 11 months ago by L. Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Portable.
Does the job when you in a pickle and need a charge. Priced reasonably unlike the high street, so will definitely recommend it if you just need a portable, light handy charge.
Published 11 months ago by Jonathan Anegbeh

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of kit, 20 Sep 2013
L. Cole (Luton, UK) - See all my reviews

In my case, it also came with the torch on, and no matter what I did, I could not turn it off. However, a question to the very helpful seller elicited a speedy reply and the answer I needed (2 quick press on the power button).

I'll be buying one for my husband's phone soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars VEO charger, 23 Sep 2013
I have been using the VEO charger for 2 months. It charges my Nokia phone in two hours, is easy to use, looks stylish & is very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 27 Sep 2013
The first product I received did not work. I emailed the seller and they sent me another within a week and that works perfectly. Really happy with the service I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy device, 27 Sep 2013
Now when I know I may be out all night, I no longer need to worry that my phone will run out of battery. I have tried it out and the device charges my iphone 5 very quickly, almost as if its plugged into the mains.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Portable., 3 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars power charger, 20 Dec 2013
Not impressed, contacted supplier. Said unit not holding charge, they sent replacement, replacement still not a lot better, charge only.lasts an hour or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real help, excellent piece for traveling, 22 Nov 2013
Nice, beautiful and very practical. Charges fully 4 times my iphone, and the charging cables with their components are very convenient and save space. And makes excellent present for friends

5.0 out of 5 stars VEO 8400mAh Charger, 12 Nov 2013
J. Hammond (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This is a very useful bit of kit it means that you will never run out of power for your phone etc. It charges my Galaxy S3 quickly and will charge it at least 3 times from a full charge so ideal for holidays especially camping.

5.0 out of 5 stars VEO 2800 power charger, 8 Nov 2013
Very pleased with this charger. Excellent packaging and delivery. Very reassuring to keep in my bag when caught out with flat battery on my Samsung Note2. Great stocking filler too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device 5 Star, 8 Nov 2013
Brilliant for those emergency situations and I feel safer travelling especially now its coming winter. Everyone should have one. No problems whatsoever, Great as a Christmas present as well.