5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Windows 8 users esp without touch screen monitors
I'd describe myself as a track pad kinda girl, having had bad experiences years ago keeping the ball clean on the original PC mice, and more bad experiences with connectivity and battery life on first generation wireless mice.

My current HP Envy has a very unresponsive track pad what ever settings are chosen, so a mouse seemed worth a try to see if was any...
Published 9 months ago by Sue H

1.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for the M510 Mouse, why?
Big disappointment, the wheel is too cumbersome and stiff to use. Side switching is hard and not positive. I like to program the wheel to double click but the software doesn't offer this as an option. The action of pressing down the wheel is much harder than other Logitech mice. M560 was specially designed for Windows 8. The M510 mouse is already Windows 8 friendly,...
Published 7 months ago by RPage

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
I bought this for use with my laptop. Having seen many alternatives, some with exceptional reviews, I chose this for the following reasons;

- uses a single AA battery
- technology used
- reputable brand
- windows 8 mouse functionality
- design

Its done exactly what was required! Works effectively with no issues that I have experienced. The Windows 8 functionality actually makes Windows 8 more of a productive joy to use rather than a little annoying.

I always use it with a mouse mat but, I have tried it on the leather couch and clean glass table alone (without mouse mat) and no tracking issues were noticed.

A bit more expensive than some similar options of mice but, this really does a brilliant job with simple plug & play install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and reasonably priced mouse., 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
I bought this for friends, having used many mice over the years, and being asked for a decent quality piece of wireless kit that would work well and last a while.

Nicely made, accurate, responsive and with a good feature set for it's cost, the M560 is a quality wireless mouse that makes it's batteries last for a very very long time. It's not a rechargeable type, but it cost less than half the price of most of those types, and having to change a couple of standard batteries every several months is hardly a hardship. The forward and back buttons on the side, intended for use by the thumb (only really right-hander friendly) are awesome for internet research sessions.

On the other hand, if you don't like Logitech's speed scroll feature, the scroll wheel on this will annoy you. The mouse is not a full size gamers mouse, but a sort of mid-sized office and internet use device. It has very little weight to it's self, but once you have a couple of good quality batteries in it, it reaches a decent and usable weight. You really should install Logitech's own mouse drivers to get the most out of the mouse in general, tho this is not always apparent as it will give basic functionality as a plug & play device.

All in all, a very good mouse for portable use (the reciever for it's wireless reciever is of the "unified" type and so is very small - perfect for laptops) and for users that are not going to need a mouse to use for long intense gaming sessions. Competitively priced with other quality wireless mice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, 3 Feb 2014
Nice looking and very comfortable to use. I bought this as I do not have a touch screen on my laptop and after reading the reviews I thought this would be an asset with Windows 8.1 but it doesn't do anything that you can't do with an ordinary mouse. There also seems to be some aspects of it that at the moment I have been unable to achieve but need to use it a little longer to write a fuller review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mouse!, 1 Feb 2014
works well with windows 8.1, i love the look and feel to it! definitely recommend but the only slight flaw would be the packaging it comes in.. i tried opening with my hands as had no scissors but its not frustration free packaging so i cut my finger from trying to open it which was annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
It works as advertised - thank goodness- as your keyboard did not!
It is nice to get accuracy for a change

2.0 out of 5 stars very light and flimsy I have large hands and the ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
very light and flimsy I have large hands and the slightest movement and its sending messages all over the place , after two weeks the scroll wheel had zero resistance which made it very hard to control so gave up and sent it back

3.0 out of 5 stars Full Size Mouse, 26 May 2014
I've been searching for a full sized mouse and this can be one of those. The only problem is the clicks. I find it a little funny. Don't really like the scrolling wheel as a bit loose. But overall i would say it's a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mouse but you can get it Cheaper from AMAZON, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Yes.. you heard me correctly, I don't know why this one (black model) is 33 pounds when the EXACT same is 25 pounds on amazon ..

just need to look

I am actually baffled because in the picture it shows grey buttons and scroll wheel whereas the image says black colour, and the item I bought is also called black and has actually black scroll wheel etc.

so presumably the more expensive one isn't even the one people are getting!

All in all it is a good mouse and I have reviewed it more in depth on the cheaper item page *

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
So far I have been pleased with the M560 Wireless Mouse. I use it on my Windows 8 desktop. Using Logitech's Unifying software, I installed it easily with my Logitech solar keyboard. The mouse is a good size for my hand; and, most importantly, it exhibits the appropriate degree of responsiveness for my purposes (mainly image manipulation using Photoshop etc.). In fact, I bought the M560 to replace a Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400, which sometimes seemed to have a mind of its own and which I now use more happily on my laptop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever unifying micro USB, 20 Nov 2014
Holly (Chichester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Best bit about this is the unifying micro USB - I bought separate Logitech mouse and keyboards, and with the quick to install little Logitech unifying app, both bits work off one USB. Neat, clever. Apparently you can add several other devices.

Worst bit about this mouse is that the scroll wheel makes a slightly scratchy sound - sure I'll get used to it thought!

Logitech M560 Wireless Mouse - Black