on 16 February 2012
I received this bed on time and is as I expected, it was easy to assemble although it was easier with two people. The quality and finish is good and looks great now it is built.
on 1 March 2014
When I got this bed I really copied. My son as he got his bed from dreams he paid about £199 for his bed which I thought was a good buy I neededa bed my self as mine broke and didn't really have the money of one so I was looking on line saw this one which looked like my son's bed but only £125 so I was thinking it would be not as well made as my son's. Well when my bed turned up and I started to put it togather I found that it was 20 times better then my son's so if you like it buy it honestly!!!!
on 17 May 2014
I bought this for my grandson and his partner. They chose it because they wanted a sleigh bed and this one fitted into the price bracket I had set for their expenditure. For the price it is very good value and they were delighted with it saying what good nights sleep they are now getting. It looked stylish in their bedroom too.
on 1 March 2014
Bit worried when delivered as box was a bit wrecked! A few screws missing but lucky I had some in my tool box was easy to put together! Looks great now put together
Delivered way before expected, shame I wasn't in so had to rearrange delivery
on 11 December 2013
Very pleased with delivery it arrived the day after it was ordered quicker than expected. Pleased with the look and quality of the bed. Time will tell if it is as good as it looks.
on 31 January 2014
Very quick service and easily assembled..even my husband managed to put it together without shouting once! Very comfortable and would certainly recommend.
on 10 March 2014
Very impressed good quality for price i was reluctabt to buy from internet such an item i like to see what im buying but not disappointed at all
on 20 October 2013
arrived very quickly,easy to put up,thought it would be a bit skimpy,but it was lovely well worth the money,very smart and comfy,thanx's
on 12 June 2014
The bed looks the part and came quickly after ordering and was well packaged I can't fall that,but is not at all sturdy one of the side parts came longer than the rest and the slats are like cardboard and are constantly falling off, It will most certainly not last 6 month I know that much and I really do not know where the good reviews have come from they must of got a different bed!! I would of rather bought an airbed and slept on that DO NOT BUY complete waste of money!
on 17 April 2014
Like the style of bed went together no problem took about 1hour the only fault is bed too low for me