5.0 out of 5 stars Very good chocolates, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gourmet Belgian Chocolate: 22 Assorted Leonidas Chocolates, Butter Creams, Truffles, Pralines, Luxury Gift Box. (680g) (Misc.)
These chocolates were a Christmas present for my dad he loved them really really good. They came quickly and they looked really good and the packaging was lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars seriously indulgent, 8 Oct 2013
Ordered these for my mother's birthday,thought they looked so beautifully presented,absolutely perfect for a special occasion and I was absolutely correct! They turned up 3 days before estimated postage date which was perfect as a bit late in ordering and,having not tried the chocolates myself due to living overseas,my mother skyped me and words were not needed as her face said it all!Absolute heaven and I am definitely ordering more when I visit the UK.My mother and I cannot recommend them highly enough,service,quality and presentation first class.

ARRAY(0xb5a1680c)