5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Christmas read.
Published 17 months ago by Betty P

3.0 out of 5 stars Light romance
I enjoyed this quick read even though it was pretty slushy. It was easy to read and made me smile but I wouldn't buy any more from this author as I prefer something with a deeper storyline.
Published 15 months ago by Sarah G

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Christmas read., 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy - Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Easy to see why this is a Number 1 best selling book. It has all the ingredients of a good romantic read and has a warm Christmassy feel-good factor throughout. It had wonderful settings, that were very well described, very likeable characters and a lovely ending. This was also a very easy read. I've read many books on my kindle, but this is the first time I've felt compelled to give a book review, such was its impact. There are a couple of other good Christmas reads that I would recommend Coming Home for Christmas and I'm Dreaming of a Wilde Christmas (A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy) - both good reads in different ways. But if you are going to read just one book this Christmas, then it has to be Sleigh Bells In The Snow - you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Winter Wonderland Escapism!, 22 Nov. 2013
I have to admit that I'm not the most avid reader in the world and a book does need to be really good for it to grab me and encourage me to read regularly! I did find the start of this book a little slow, however I thought it was bound to head somewhere good so I persisted in reading. I'm so glad I did! The author (whom I'd never heard of before) has described the resort - and the winter wonderland that it is - in such an enchanting way, you can almost FEEL the mountain air as you breathe!! I can't really put into words how good this book is - the storyline (once in resort) had me completely hooked, and the characters involved (the main characters plus the family members, whose storylines all intertwine) are very well thought out and put together. I absolutely loved this book, didn't want it to end (found it to be a page-turner and hard to put down, which is pretty rare for me!) and will undoubtedly read it again before Christmas!

It was a lovely story of snow, romance and Christmas, in a stunning setting. If these things appeal to you, read this book - I really don't think you'll regret it!!

(On another note, because of this book I then read Angels in the Snow by the same author and found that to be a very good book, but not as good as this!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read it !, 23 Nov. 2013
Absolutely loved this book and could not put it down, just like Christmas leaves you with that lovely warm feeling. Read it you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Nov. 2013
This is the first time I have read any of Sarah's books, boy am I glad I chose this it was 1 of the best books I have read in such a long time. I was looking for a sequel and was sad not to find one. I would love it if I could carry on reading what happens next in their lives. I have never wanted to go skiing but while reading this I realized I would love to go to this place if it existed. What a wonderful story teller Sarah is. I will be buying all her books from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful festive read - Romantic and enchanting!, 28 Nov. 2013
Megan ReadingInTheSunshine (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The cover for Sleigh Bells In The Snow is BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't stop staring at it and it made me feel very festive and Christmassy just looking at it!

Kayla used to love Christmas, but now she can't wait for it to be over and spends her time throwing herself into her PR job and everything that goes with it. So when she arrives at the beautiful Snow Crystal ski resort to win over gorgeous owner Jackson as a marketing client, she finds herself surrounded by Christmas cheer. But while she is trying to win Jackson over professionally, will Jackson win her over, and help her fall in love with Christmas again?

I thoroughly enjoyed this, I'd go as far to say that Sleigh Bells In The Snow is one of my favourite festive reads this year!

I really enjoyed getting to know every single character in this, I liked how even the secondary characters were really well-written and lifelike, and by the end of the story I felt as though I knew them all personally. I fell completely in love with the handsome Jackson, he will make you MELT! Jackson's family were wonderful characters to be around too, I found their stories really interesting and I wanted to read on to find out what would happen with them, as well as with Kayla and Jackson! The Romance between Kayla and Jackson was very believable and beautiful, the sparks between them were brilliant, and I found myself eagerly looking forward to their scenes together.

The setting is STUNNING. Sarah Morgan has done a fantastic job with her storytelling, as I could imagine every scene very clearly and she really brought the resort to life. I could imagine myself walking in and looking at everything around me, the atmosphere, the snow - I was so caught up in the festive feel and read on with so much excitement inside of me. It was like being in a winter wonderland!

I was completely taken in and captivated by this charming story, it is magical and enchanting, with such a great romance in, and is the perfect novel for curling up with this winter. Sleigh Bells In The Snow is a beautiful and heart-warming story, it is SO lovely. I can't wait to read more from Sarah Morgan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 21 Nov. 2013
This has to be one of the best romance books I have read in a long time. I found myself involved in the story, I knew in the end love would be the winner, but loved it all the same. Good Christmas romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to snuggle up with on a cold day, 25 Nov. 2013
First time I have read anything by this author and I really enjoyed it. Well written with great characters, believable dialogue and a wonderful winter setting that had me reaching out for the hot chocolate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleigh Bells In The Snow, 21 Nov. 2013
ElaineG (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
There are so many words to describe this book - romantic, slushy, cheesy, fun, easy to read, but the most apt would be Christmassy, pure and simple. It is the story of Kayla, a hard nosed workaholic with a deep rooted hatred of Christmas and how, with the help of Jackson O'Neil and his family, she slowly melts, faces her past and embraces Christmas again. It is a nice, easy to read book, with no real plot surprises. You always know how it is going to end, but the fun is in getting there. Full of snow, trees, skating, sleigh bells and gingerbread, it really put me right in the mood for Christmas.

I have to admit it did take me a while to warm to Kayla. I really didn't like her at first - she seemed too hard nosed and cynical, but as the story goes on and she mellows, I did find myself liking her a lot more than I did at first. There were also a few things I wish had been explored a bit more in the book - I would have liked to have known Elise's history more for one, and the parallels between Kayla and Jess could have been featured a little more.

If you like simple, old fashioned romance with a bit of spice thrown in, then you would probably enjoy this read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bigger dose of Sarah Morgan Magic, 8 Oct. 2013
For those of you who still believe in Christmas magic, this is a great book for the holiday season!
Situated in snowy Vermont, the book makes you meet the captivating O'Neils with detailed insights to all the characters resulting in hilarious situations, others full of wit and still succeeding in moving the reader with great emotions in the unique style of Sarah Morgan.
I can't wait to read the other two books. Great first novel for a compelling author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleigh bells in the snow, 20 Nov. 2013
Really enjoyed this story, and would thoroughly recommend it.. I have read quite a lot of Sarah Morgans books and look forward to reading more in the future.