on 26 November 2013
This is an extremely fantastic version of 'I will be There' by Katie Melua. The orchestra are great and its a pity that other singers do not use this type of backing on a more constant basis. I love heavy rock and metal bands but some songs need a different approach. I have all Katie's albums and this song is my favourite. Pity the album did not have this version on it. If I could have given ten stars it would not have been enough. More like this Katie. Wonderful.
on 18 September 2013
What a voice ,great backing ,great sound ,this was the first of the two copies of this song by this artist that I downloaded,tried the one without so much backing and preferred that ,but my wife likes both of them .Down loading songs from Amazon is a great way of finding old and new music that suits your taste,taking it from cloud to I-Tunes needs a bit of learning but its worth it .
Thanks
on 30 September 2013
This song is really touch, never thought I would like this kind of music, but I think Katie Melua just makes this so different, such a beautiful woman and her voice is incredible. Her voice makes this song very unique and does touches the heart... Very nice song.. Well done Katie..
on 9 September 2013
"I Will Be There " is a classic Mike Batt / Katie Melua collaboration with all the usual hallmarks - perfect, intimate vocals and a stirring orchestral arrangement. The forthcoming album has all the makings of a masterpiece.
on 6 March 2014
I love this song. Such beautiful vocals and emotional lyrics. It is by far better than the version included on many of her albums which don't have the orchestral backing.
on 6 October 2013
I love this track although my first hearing was at a friends funeral but the words were very apt - this full concert version is better than the ordinary track on the album.
on 24 August 2013
A beautifully produced recording of an inspiring song. Katie Melua as a singer/song writer is excellent. Would recommend to both her fans and those not yet fans.
on 4 September 2013
The music is profound.....but the lyrics are appropriate for me....my mum died recently, to me everything but to anyone else....just like any lady up the road.
on 9 September 2013
Always selective in here choice of music Katie has once again hit the jackpot with wonderful song, which is is full of mood & romance and totally relaxing
on 11 November 2013
Brilliant what more can you say a very very good song having heard it at the Sunday rememberance service for the first time, will have to buy the album.