5.0 out of 5 stars So handy! Love it!
Published 8 months ago by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Armband case cover
The armband case cover for my iphone. It is comfortable to wear but i have an iphone 4s and the fit could be better, phone moves about inside case
Published 4 months ago by helent

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy! Love it!, 16 Oct 2013
I came across this VETRA Cell Fit Sports Armband while looking online for a new arm holder for my cell phone while at the gym, and I'm really glad I found it. It works incredibly well, it fits my cell phones perfectly, and it was EXTREMELY affordable. I've paid over twice as much for similar products in the past, yet this one is the most comfortable and highest quality in my opinion.

The main thing I like about it is just how it feels on my arm. It doesn't slowly scratch at your skin like a lot of these cell-holder arm bands do; instead the material on it is made to fit smoothly against your skin, and is extremely soft. A few people at the gym have already complimented me on it and asked me where I purchased it from.

I also love that it fits many different types of phones, as I actually use 2 different phones, both for different purposes (an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy s3). It's nice being able to switch between them with no hassle.

I really love this VETRA arm band, and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who works out on a somewhat regular basis. At this price, it's almost free!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 2 July 2014
D. A. G. Charles "Notabanker" (Cambridge, UK.) - See all my reviews
Very expensive for what it was. It was no better made than the 2 I eventually bought. Very tight for my phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 3 Mar 2014
Nice blue colour, comfortable to wear. Can still use touchscreen when inside the cover. Like the key pouch, very useful!

3.0 out of 5 stars Armband case cover, 3 Mar 2014