Price:£6.49

on 19 October 2015
Not very impressed by this album. There are too many duds. And the remixes do absolutely nothing for the songs concerned. I love her voice. But Head First is streets ahead of this compilation. There seems to be a lot of unevenness in Goldfrapp's output - some great, some mediocre.
on 13 July 2014
I'd forgotten how much I like Goldfrapp until saw them at Glastonbury '14. Made me buy this singles album. Top band and I love Alison's voice.
on 21 January 2016
Great tracks. Worth every penny! Recommend this album MP3 download... Ohh la la!
on 30 January 2014
Not as good as "Tales of Us", (I love Tales of us) but if you are like me and do not own too many Goldfrapp albums then this one is good to own, I am new to to her music after hearing her on Joules Holland in 2013, although it turns out I have liked some of her tracks over the years, I do not take too much notice of who the performers are or the words, I just listen to the tune.