Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

on 11 December 2013
Kids were doing Oliver at a play at school and our duaghter is a larger than average size at 12 years old so we got her this for a victorian poor girl which is virtually the same as the maid one as sizes on kids went up to 12 years old.
She was over the moon with it!
on 11 June 2014
I have bought it and washed it, fits barely my size 10 so on a bit of a squeeze for 12 / 14 sizing. Then I took it of and Velcro got attached to dress and here we go pull straightaway....then I put in on the day I needed it, wore it and as I was taking of here it goes another pull thanks to a velcro at the back. Guess for £10 I would be wearing it just once.
on 2 October 2014
Not as good quality as other costumes I have purchased. The size was 10 to 14 and being a size 10 I found it snug
on 11 October 2014
It was a struggle for my size 10 daughter to fit in this dress and it is see through
on 14 November 2014
very nice costume would have given 5 * but it was a little snug in sizing & was totally see through.but it did the job for my daughters ww1 themed history day.
on 29 January 2014
I wore this outfit at a fancy dress party on New Years Eve and it was great. Funnily enough it was such great value that 2 other women wore the same one.
on 7 November 2013
this costume fitted fine and received favourable comments at the party, I was in the kitchen mostly so very appropriate!
on 31 October 2013
This was a very good dress i recommend this dress. All my friends asked where I got it from so I recommend you.
on 20 December 2015
Used in a Christmas play. Comfortable but you need a small neck that was Tight on me and I'm petit 5ft. The rest fitted really well. Good length.
on 9 June 2014
Fitted perfect, downside as it's a one piece the apron was a little see through, other than that great costume and great service :-)

See one answered question