5.0 out of 5 stars These slippers are very warm!
My old slippers might be okay for summer, but not winter. These feel like I'm walking on a warm cloud. I got mine for £30 off here. My friends say I'm mad for spending that much, but I wanted a good pair and I believe I have done just that.

Published 16 months ago by Jinzolo

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they were more durable
Love this product as they really do keep your feet warm.

BUT - I would expect a North Face product to be much more durable. I use these as slippers and they have never been used outside. But the bottom of both slippers / clogs have completely worn away after only 1 year. Fabric hanging off everywhere (leaving little black bits of material all over the house)...
Published 12 months ago by D. Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars These slippers are very warm!, 8 Nov. 2013

It would of been nice to have the sizes and not just Medium,Large and XL. The medium size is 7 - 8.5 UK. It may have said it somewhere, but I could not find it.

Still though, very happy I got these. So much better then my last pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toastie warm, 20 Jun. 2013
I use these as slippers at home even though they are supposed to be Tent Mules (whatever a tent mule might be!). They are brilliant in autumn, winter and spring keeping your feet toastie warm. Probably too warm for summer though (even UK summers). Make sure you get a generous fit as tight slippers won't work as well. Despite no explicit instructions they can be machine washed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Nov. 2012
These tent mules are ideal on long treks or equally as useful around the house. They provide excellent insulation whilst not being awkward to wear - most insulation footwear tend to be bulky. Light, easy to pack and store making them ideal for travelling. However, note that they offer no resistence to water and are only suitable for indoors or outside when it is dry. A great addition to my trekking kit

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 6 Mar. 2013
These are very comfortable and above all feet warming-best 'slippers' for warmth I have ever had.Maybe a little bulky,but that is the price for the excellent insulation provided.Must haves for the winter from now on-indoors in normal house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and comfortable, 1 April 2013
I bought these for my husband, who had moaned about cold feet. He loves them! Light, warm and good to look at...I think he would sleep in them if he could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet!, 29 April 2013
Henry M. Cadger "Harry C" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This purchase was replacing my existing slippers which were North Face and had served me well. The new Mule's are a worthy successor to my old friends. The glossy finish and the thicker soles are an improvement and I am very pleased with them. They were priced, packaged and the delivery was prompt. They have made an old man very happy. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, 22 Aug. 2013
These are fab and I have bought them for lots of family members who all love them. Really comfortable and keep your feet toasty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 12 Dec. 2013
Ordered these for my husband as he has wanted some for ages. Arrived the next day and are just what he wanted. Great fit and very comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars hubby loves, 3 Aug. 2013
Cosy and warm. Great fit. Brilliant father's day present from the wee man to his dad. Great buy. Great fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Feb. 2012
Love them to bits - Been well worth the money in the recent cold weather. Have worn well and Wouldn't be with out then.