4.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to disposables
Published 5 months ago by Twinkle twinkle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but limited lifetime
Does its job perfectly well but be aware that if you use it once every week it's apparently only designed to last about 6 months. The Velcro on the one I bought has gone hard and leaves red marks and sores on my son's hips. Have replaced it with a bambino mio swim nappy instead.
Published 21 months ago by Rebecca Singer

4.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to disposables, 23 Feb. 2015
My boys swim regularly and use the happy/neo nappies for their lessons. This cotton nappy goes under the neo with a little liner to collect any nasties. I bought this as it seemed like good value compared to the price of the chuck-away paper nappies, I wasn't wrong. I have saved money already by reusing this. It goes in the washing machine with the towels after lessons, no hassles, easy to put on baby/toddler (I bought one for my 4 month old and one for my two year old). The only thing is the sizing came out a bit big, not a big deal but if your neo nappy is very tight fitting it might be a bit of a squeeze to get it all underneath. On the plus side, as it is cotton my son's eczema/sensitive skin appreciates it (oh and this is arguably more environmentally friendly than paper nappies).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but limited lifetime, 21 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 April 2014
Fits my 6 month old perfectly (approx. 13lbs). Have used lots of times and recently got tested with solids and no leaks. So much better than using disposable swim nappies. I use it in combo with the happy nappy shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 8 Oct. 2014
Bought smallest size for my daughter weighed 8 and half lbs and time of first swim. Didn't quite fit her but had the protection of the happy nappy too so was t worried. She is now 10lb and fits better. No problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Downside - the fastening, 7 May 2015
It does the job and I will be making use of it, but the velcro fastening is a little hard and rough. It didn't seem to hurt my baby but left red marks on her skin on both hips. Wouldn't recommend for long use or for particularly sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Oct. 2013
I. Ellis (winchester, hampshire) - See all my reviews
My baby goes swimming every week so this has saved us spending out on disposable nappies whilst putting less rubbish into landfill. It's easy to put on, we've never had any accidents & it's cute too! Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars We are using terry nappies and were happy to find this as alternative for swimming, 31 Mar. 2015
We are using terry nappies and were happy to find this as alternative for swimming. You should not just use this one but a cover on top. Otherwise you are at risk of baby poo leaking into the pool (nobody wants that!).

Our little one has quite strong thighs, which meant that the sizes came out a bit too small. Also, it is only sticking together on two small corners. I can see it beeing a bit too tight if your baby has one of those cuddly baby bellies.

All in all, a good product, easy to clean and soft on baby's bum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 20 Mar. 2014
Fabulous money saving product. Love this!!! Comfy too. No bulky nappy between his legs. You can use with or it with or without the liners too. X

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE IT, 29 Oct. 2014
Very disappointed too small and the water come inside the nappie.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
I stopped using this diaper as the Velcro was hurting my baby

Splash About Kids Single Nappy Wrap