These are a really good idea.

We use it both after swimming and also after bath time. After swimming it's helpful to be able to pop the child into this, especially if you are on your own, whilst you get dressed. You can be reassured that the child is staying fairly warm and snug in this. I would agree with another reviewer who mentioned that the product is better for children who are able to stand on their own.

We also use it after a bath to keep little one warm whilst we dry her hair, so that her hair doesn't then soak her clothes.

I hoped that this product would be a bit thicker and a bit fluffier, but overall it does do a really good job and we have used it a lot.

Recommended.
on 31 March 2015
Looking at other reviews we ordered it a size bigger than she actually needs it. It is now slightly to big for her, but she is not bothered and looks rather comfy.
This is perfect if you take your little one swimming alone or you intend to stay in a water park or by a pool for a whole day or so. You can dress them in it, with easy buttons coming down to the end of their legs, or just use it as a hooded towel. Once your little one is in this they keep warm and dry while you get changed. I found it perfect for those swimming lessons, where you are rushed to dress yourself and baby because the next class wants in.
on 24 October 2014
love love love this item its great for my little ones water babies class, just wash first as fibers and come off in first use
on 17 October 2015
This is great, means a loose crawler isn't getting wet on the floor in his/her clothes or naked and getting cold. Would be good on a beach or somewhere like centre parcs where you could be going in and out of the pool, but also great just for popping baby in whilst getting myself ready after a general swim. Covers better than the towels with head holes. Looks cute too.
on 14 April 2016
Although I really like it and it is very useful it is rather on the small side and will not last long. I've also has a small issue with a popper coming off. But was easy to replace. Would purchase again only I will purchase a bigger size than required.
on 19 June 2015
Very handy for when baby comes out of the pool before going into the changing room! Bought this when Ryan was 3 months only just growing out of it now he's 17 months! Highly recommend!
on 18 August 2015
This product is ideal to take away on holiday with us after the beach or after swimming with toddler. It feels soft and will be cosy for my little sweetie. Thank you great outfit.
on 9 February 2016
Loved this on our wee one. It is more gray than it looks in the pictures but still lovely. Tumble dried it by mistake and it seems to have made no difference!
on 29 April 2014
Love this item!! Perfect for our newborn's swimming lessons. He looks great and stays warm and dry. Wish I could have one for myself!
on 27 January 2012
Thought that this would be fluffy and soft, but it is really thin and looks like a really old towel. It does seem fairly absorbant, but I wouldn't say 'warm'. Doesn't appear to be the same quality as the SplashAbout warm-in-one wetsuits.