4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by Mari

3.0 out of 5 stars cycling shorts
Found thses 3/4 shorts to be comfortable but they are slightly generous on there sizeing. They tend to be a little baggy around the top of the legs. Haven't used them a great deal yet as the weather hasnt allowed. But they seemed fine and the padding is adequate for my needs. Washed up fine and dried quickly.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by lizzy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 3 Jan 2011
These were a very good buy! So much cheaper than at cycle stores and despite not being able to try them on, the best fit i have found. I am normaly a size 10, however in my experience of trying on other cycling leggings the waste and often the cuff are really tight. These are a little loose around the hips but not so much its noticeable, and they fit me great everywhere else without pinching. They also come up nice and high so you're not flashing any drivers when bending over your handlebars. The white piping is rather slimming too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., 29 May 2011
I love these leggings. They are so comfy and come up nice and high unlike some other cycling products. I'm a size 14 and bought the 12-14 and they fit nicely with no discomfort around the waist or bottom of legs, if anything they are slightly on the generous side. They wash up really well in the machine as I've done several times now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spin class tested, 16 Feb 2011
M. Waller (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to find a pair of shorts to improve my comfort during spin classes at the gym. I go spinning at least twice a week and have decided I need extra padding where it matters the most. The shorts are well tailored. They wash well. Spin class tested and approved. Overall, good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 30 July 2011
I read all the reviews, so decided to go ahead and get a couple pairs. I cannot complain - the seller was good - the product better.

I took them on a recent touring trip, so lots of time in the saddle. I often forgot I had them on, which is a good indication of comfort. They also fit high in the waist, so modesty is preserved and I shocked no one with a crack view (no constant pulling up either).

I got soaked once and so had to wear a backup pair I had purchased from a well known discount store and this was when I really began to appreciate how comfortable and well made this product is.

Highly recommended - they look good - fit well (even the curvier of ladies) - dry quickly - are comfortable (go commando!)

3.0 out of 5 stars cycling shorts, 18 Mar 2011
lizzy "Liz." (Chatham, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 29 Oct 2011
A. McBrearty "Alimacb" (Tewkesbury United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These are very comfortable and generous in sizing, nice and long from gussett to waistline which I need. I am a size 16 and the 14-16 fits me perfectly. Definitely recommend, will buy the shorter ones next summer as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Cycling Leggings, 25 Aug 2011
I bought these to wear whilst using a spin bike because the seating would be uncomfortable after some time. These padded leggings certainly do the job to remove the discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 May 2011
As most of the reviews say, these are large! nice high waist, great padding too! rubber grips around hems to stop them riding up. plus they couldnt have delivered any faster. very impressed and will be buying a smaller set as i shrink through cycling!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not *that* padded, 18 Aug 2012
MC (Surreyshire) - See all my reviews
I'm altogether not entirely sure what I was expecting here, but I don't think these leggings are particularly well-padded.

If you're a newbie to cycling - and currently walking like John Wayne - I can't see what these will do to alleviate it.

They're also very high-waisted and baggy on the arse. Chin straps required to keep them up, I think.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy - not for long distance, 11 May 2012
I was looking for 3/4 cycling legging for my charity bike trek in case my full length ones were too hot. Circumstances dictated I couldn't afford my usual brand of cycling equipment, but all the reviews were good so I bought it. However the leggings I received were uncomfortable and scratchy. The inner padding isn't seamless and is sewn onto the inner crotch part - the joins were scratchy. The uncomfortable bits were the 2 corners of the seat padding for the sit bones - they were sticking straight up and weren't sewn at all - not good if you're clocking up the mileage. I have to say though, customer service was very swift. Refund sorted no quibbling.