4.0 out of 5 stars No keyboard but very nice all the same
I was surprised not to receive a keyboard in the parcel but otherwise everything is pretty good, very quiet and fast machine compared to my previous one. The graphics are good enough for most everyday purposes.
Published 17 months ago by Rose Marie Bailey

2.0 out of 5 stars Product ok, Customer Service poor
Published 10 months ago by Mr S C Hamer

4.0 out of 5 stars No keyboard but very nice all the same, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Zoostorm 7877-0423 Home PC (Intel Core i5-3330 2.70GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3, 1TB SATA HDD, DVDRW, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars Product ok, Customer Service poor, 13 Jun. 2014
Build quality and components used where what I expected for a budget system, however if you do have a problem the customer support from Zoostorm makes you jump through hopes to actually get anything resolved. They have a charging scheme for failed collection and returns, further charges if they don’t find a fault and insist on email verification for their additional costs and charges.
Collections and Delivery are limited and the support team do not actually answer an email without an automated pre-population email response.

When they did finally replace the board, they sent the desktop back damage and passed any blame to the courier even thou the external packaging was undamaged.

An ok system but God helps you if there is ever a problem.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this pc for my daughters birthday the spec was good and the ad said it had an HDMI port which was needed as I'd also bought her a top spec monitor. Imagine my disappointment when it arrived and I'm putting it all together to find that it has no HDMI port and in fact the case of the PC has a different ident code to the advert. I called Zoostorm initially and a very rude man from there tech team informed me that the model I'd ordered did not come with the HDMI port and that my complaint should be directed at Amazon! So I did complain and they informed me that they'd send the correct model, yeah really, well guess what? An exact copy of the machine is already got came as my replacement! By this time I'm frothing at the mouth as my daughters birthday has come and gone, after many calls this machine was supposedly taken off the Amazon website as the spec was wrong and they offered me £20 compensation which initially had only been £5 but as you can imagine I refused as a derisory offer. Now the moral of the story is go to a high street retailor who actually knows what he's talking about and spend your hard earned moola with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 12 Feb. 2014
I wanted a basic PC and this is exactly what I got! For the money, I think it is excellent value. It comes with Windows 8 but I immediately upgraded to 8.1. It is not used with a touch-screen monitor, so I don't get the benefit of the new Windows layout but nevertheless I do find it better than I anticipated. The build quality is not brilliant but it is perfectly adequate, and is tucked away under my desk so anything better would be a waste of money! The PC was very easy to set up straight out of the box and was up and running in no time. Overall, very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 4 Nov. 2013
Great Value PC. Fast but iI am comparing to one that was 8 years old. No problems so far, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars zoostorm 8gb core i5, 21 Feb. 2014
never heard of zoostorm computers until I started looking to upgrade read all comments and went for it. very happy with the out come loads very quick easy to use the windows 8 which was upgraded to 8.1 for free out come is I would highly recommend zoostorm computers

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out!, 26 July 2014
The computer its self was good, the only reason it isn't five stars is because the description is wrong, i think this is a different model.

1) This isn't a big problem but the clock speed is 3.1 GHz not 2.7

2) There isn't a wireless network adapter, so you will NOT be able to connect to your router wirelessly you WILL need a ethernet cable or something alike. So if you do not have a direct route to your router then watch out for this.

The keyboard and mouse to this set is okay but I personally ended up buying another one which I've found is more comfortable and easier to use.

Overall this is a good computer and is a nice price for the quality and specs you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 4 Nov. 2013
I'm no PC guru, so can't comment on the technical side except to say that, after a 5-year old XP system this one seems amazingly fast and impressively quiet.

Delivery was fast too, and packaging good.

Thinking ahead, the only - very mild - disappointment is that Zoostorm don't offer any custom options - the next PC we buy will be used for video editing and we'd like to get an additional hard drive, but it looks as if we'll have to order a standard single hard drive machine and the have the additional hard drive installed by our local PC man.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant budget PC, 30 Oct. 2013
I've had this for about 3-4 months and am very pleased with it. It does all I throw at it speedily, including some demanding graphic intensive programs. Internet browsing and downloads are so much quicker than my previous PC. I have not yet had a crash of any sort. Initial set up was easy & quick thanks to the preloaded Windows 8 and the fact that Zoostorm don't include any useless bloatware in the package.

There are two cons (hence 4 stars) that have to be mentioned -

1 Wi-Fi is not built in it has to be connected via a Ethernet cable to the router, not a great problem and I believe you can buy a dongle if it is essential that you connect via Wi-Fi

2 It was, initially, quite noisy, the cpu cooling fan I think causing the rather thin uninsulated steel casing to reverberate, I solved this by putting a small piece of carpet under the case insulating it from the wooden floor. Now apart from the occasional outburst of noise, solved by giving the case a friendly nudge, it is almost perfectly quiet.

I recommend this PC as a good general purpose machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant computer, 18 Oct. 2013
I received the product just as promised, I opened the computer, set it up and was running straight away.It was just what I needed.