on 11 February 2014
I needed another desk top computer, my old one was on its last legs! I read the reviews and noticed it was from a local source which means a lot to me. It was also programmed with Windows 7(Pro). The "Pro" seemed a bit daunting but I figured that was better than changing to Windows 8 I needn't have worried as the computer came with 2 "Back Up" Disks, for 7 Pro & 8 Pro. My monitor caused me some trouble,not powerfull enough, but the Technicians at Zoostorm were very helpfull and advised me on how to deal with the problem. Since then I have had no more trouble. I am very satisfied with the help I recieved , the way the computer works and the price. I am not a expert on computers, but I am very satisfied with this package.
on 28 April 2014
Firstly, next day delivery didn't happen and Amazon weren't that great at sorting out the problem: a whole day wasted waiting for delivery. Amazon knew there was a problem with the courier but didn't inform me. Eventually resolved by very helpful staff and Amazon gave me one month's Prime membership as compensation which has been useful, but I was desperate for the new computer so not ideal. Amazon could and should do better.

The computer itself is a bit noisey (vibration), comes with one hard disc only (which I knew about at time of purchase) but surprisingly no spare cable connections from the power supply to allow a second hard disc to be connected. Power supply is only 250watts in any case so not great. 500 GBs is a bit limited these days, but it was the only one available at the time. If you want more storage then an external second disc would be a good option and relatively cheap to buy.

Windows 7 was pre-installed but you'll need to partition the hard disc as the operating system is installed on an un-partitioned disc; otherwise the operating system and all your data files will be in the same partition. The DVD drive is a bit clunky, but I guess you get what you pay for.
on 24 March 2014
Excellent value for money. . The right computer for someone like me to use - i.e. social emails, shopping on line and researching etc. I would recommend it for these reasons.
on 1 October 2015
Ok I was 16 or so when I asked for this computer, I needed a computer that could handle:Graphics Design (PhotoShop etc) and Gaming as i was going into college. I'm now 18 and it's basically been two years worth of experience. From this PC I can tell you that it's neither good nor is it bad, my main reason for saying this is due to the fact that I can store many image bitmap to vector of many sizes, however editing videos and some times running certain software made this computer very laggy (takes along time to bring things up and catch up with my steps).
Gaming was fine the first few days as I only played games such as Zeus and Age of Empires which are mainly low in both resolution and memory (RAM) thus making it easy to play. Playing games such as Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2 was very annoying as the computer is very low specs wise in order to run them. I never really cared until today about this, but since I have one year left and I want to play proper high resolution games that are coming out this and next month I must say this computer has lasted me this long and I will be looking for another, or save money and upgrade slowly.
Sorry for my terrible English but to refine it for you, this computer is good for low management games and software such as word, excel etc and these can run in X64 resolution not just x32, YouTube Videos can be played in HD and HDD so it's all cool there. However This PC doesn't support Wifi this meaning you must buy a Ethernet cable.

Just to let you know I bought this in Argos, not on Amazon.
on 11 January 2014
A little disappointed. Good product at a base level I think so far; but when the description said - 'network ready out of the box' I did expect Wi-Fi capability. After all it's 2014.

At the price of £312 it is ok value - not fantastic, but the reason I purchased was because it was to be 'network ready'. Argos do a similar unit, including flat screen monitor for £299 which has no Wi-Fi. So I suppose I'm my own worst enemy for not understanding the difference between Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Network ready.
on 23 May 2014
Nice, quite and easy to use with Windows 7 already installed, so a good buy for it's money,however i did have to send the prevoius one I bought back as the BIOS crashed only a week after I bought it.
on 26 January 2015
Have been using this machine for a few weeks now and it's been great and performed everything I've asked of it. It's a shame it hasn't got Wi-Fi but apart from that real value for money.
on 15 April 2014
this computer is fast and the price is very very reasonable and it is just what I wanted I would recommend it to all my friends very happy customer
on 1 January 2015
so far so good i like the pc its quiet fast and best of all its windows 7 professional no complaints and also well priced and uk based.