5.0 out of 5 stars first 2 days report, 24 Nov 2013
R. J. Davey "rich" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoostorm 7877-0328 Business PC (Intel Core i7-4770 3.50GHz Processor, 16GB DDR3, 1TB SATA HDD, DVDRW, Nvidia GTX760 Graphics, Windows 8 Professional) (Personal Computers)
Had this comp for 2 days now so here's early report

1)first a warning from foolish me! the is no VGA connection to the NVidia card so make sure you have the right cables
I suggest searching BING images for NVidia GTX760 graphics slots (wish I had)

2) as result of above Im playing using my TV and a HDMI connection which has not given me best picture, even so its awesome! playing x-com enemy within on full graphics ..very smooth ...I can even play civ5 on the high graphics and largest map and same for shogun 2
I don't play warcraft or oblivion like games so I cant say what there like
3) got comp turned it on was up and on net within 5 minutes..its very quite can hardly hear it
4) windows 7......seems to work smooth but I don't like the way it navigates find it confusing.. to get access to most features click in lowest left of screen. . AFTER 2 DAYS IT AUTO UPGRADED ME TO WINDOWS 8.1 FOR FREE
5) had issues because the graphics card is incompatible with my Very old monitor so check.
6) WELL ITS BEEN A WEEK IM HAPPY WITH COMP JUST WISH I'D KNOW MORE ABOUT GRAPHICS/ CARDS AND MONITORS TO AVOID STRESS :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great and super, 2 Jun 2014
fabulous very happy with this product which is my main pc along with the above. thank you everyone. super base

5.0 out of 5 stars but nonetheless an excellent piece of equipment, 1 Nov 2014
not the item as illustrated, but nonetheless an excellent piece of equipment, very quiet running and absolutely perfect for running flight simulator and for normal home use would highly recommend it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoostorm i7 4770 3.4ghz PC, 2 Feb 2014
I have had this PC for two days now and am so pleased with it. I wanted something that was high spec but not too pricey, and am glad that this fits the bill so well.

Firstly, the i7 processor isn't a 4700k, it's 4770. And the picture of the tower unit isn't what you get, more of a generic tower unit. But neither of these two things are a deal breaker for me. The fast processor, massive memory and excellent graphics card means nothing is hard work for this machine. I have brought it primarily for photo editing, but also to play some games. It excels at doing both.

Windows 8.1 takes a little getting used to and is obviously an operating system designed for touch screens (which I don't have). Nevertheless, after just a few days I have adapted well. There is a trial version of Office on the PC as well, but I only use that at work and have no use for it at home.

The machine is really quite quiet. I'm typing this review on the machine right now and can barely hear it. When I installed a few games earlier it started to whir around, but obviously that's to be expected. The games I have installed aren't the newest, but I maxed out all the settings to see how it copes and it looks well and plays smoothly. May have to go and get Battlefield 4 to really test it!

If you're looking for a PC that will comfortably take on anything you throw at it, then you can't go wrong with this one. And even if it doesn't meet your expectations in some way, the beautiful things about PC's are that you can chop and change the components inside as and when you feel like it. But there's no need with this one, it does it all!

When I was looking to get this machine I was looking for a review that allayed my concerns about a company who I had never heard of and a item that didn't seem to have many reviews. So this is the review for the ones in the same boat as I was last week, stop dithering and buy the thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality machines for the price, 28 Oct 2014
Got two of these in the Office. Real top quality machines for the price. Getting more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 1 Feb 2014
ive had this computer for about 2 weeks and im finding it to be awesome nothing gone wrong nothing bugging me it runs perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Short term review, 17 Feb 2014
I've only been operating this PC for 4/5 weeks so that must be taken into consideration. In 6 months time a further review would probably be more reliable....Never the less.
This PC appears to be all that's claimed. I don't understand the 'business' description? I bought this PC mainly for gaming/photo editing & video and so far it handles all those extremely well. I've installed and run Crysis 3, Batman arkham origins, assassins creed blackflag, Rome ll and splinter cell blacklist, all on their highest or near highest settings and I fully expect this to easily run 'Watchdogs' when that is released later this year?
No problems running photoshop or video/audio* software.
The upgrade to windows 8.1 went smoothly.
There are x8 usb ports, x2 of which are usb3
The system is almost silent, very quiet indeed.
Overall and so far, I'm very happy with my buy.

* There are some unexpected omissions to the PC which might be seen as standard in others;
Basic sound card...Only 2:1 stereo connections. I've used some adapters to temporarily fit my 5:1 speakers up.
No card reader/s [SD card, etc]. you will have to buy an external reader.
No operating instructions at all. There is a technical manual for the motherboard, a motherboard installation disc with various utilities [not explored this yet] & a Nvidia driver disc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pc, 11 Jun 2014
fantastic computer not sure why its labelled as a business PC when its fantastic for gaming, the only things I have noticed that's different from the write up is 1) the PC tower isn't as pictured mine was a elite cooler master case and
2) it says 3.5 GHz processor but all the System info says Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz 3.40 GHz so its not actually the 3.5GHz its advertising

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, 25 April 2014
fl1bbl3 (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this to finally replace my old Dell machine. Spec and price on this seemed very good and since purchasing I've been very pleased. One minor issue around it not coming with a power lead (I would assume a one off mistake), but Amazon customer service were excellent as ever & resolved that for me.

Machine running 8.1, Virtualbox, and 3 virtual machines without a hitch. The 16Gb of RAM and i7 processor really helps there. Also been running some games on it for the kids and it seems decent in terms of video performance too.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best pc, 14 Dec 2013
It have many good things,but it needs where to put a memory card(sd) and not sure the grafic card is working,What game do I need to try.All in all its a very good computer.Thanks.