Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.06

on 25 October 2013
Please note that this is a short story, not a novel, and it is not written by the author who wrote THE MAGPIES - it's just another author with the same name - don't be fooled - readers who like THE MAGPIES will probably not like this book.
on 16 January 2015
Very good story .kept me interested
on 25 November 2013
No stars. This is truly the worst book I have ever read. How on earth did it get published? Terrible plot, terrible grammar, terrible everything. I agree with others that I have read better stories by eight year olds. Oh, apparently I have to give it at least one star, I really don't.
on 25 October 2013
Don't be fooled this book is not in the same class as magpies and all other books written by Mark Edwards and Louise Voss . This book is by a different author altogether and you will be sadly disappointed.
on 10 February 2015
Good read
on 14 October 2015
After having read the magpies, I was expecting a great read. This is total rubbish, do not bother with it, you will be as disappointed as I was!
on 15 March 2015
I thought this book was a fantastic read. The first time reading this particular Mark Edwards and it won't be the last.
on 5 February 2014
What a waste of time and money! Not the Mark Edwards I expected. I thought I was imagining half the grammar used, and that I had fallen asleep and missed half the content when I looked at it again. How did this ever get to the publisher? I will always read reviews before purchasing in the future.
on 19 March 2014
I thought this book was appalling. It irritated me with the capital letters and screeching. It contained several spelling mistakes. The only good thing ... it was short.
on 11 September 2013
A very disappointing read, to put it politely. I've read a number of fantastic books by this author but this was utter drivel. I'm a scientist who doesn't have an artistic or literary bone in her body, but I could have penned something far superior to this. Mark, for damage limitation, I'd seriously consider withdrawing this 'story'. If this had been the first book of yours I'd selected, I'd have never progressed on to some of your greats, like The Magpies & Forward Slash.