4.0 out of 5 stars Well made jacket
This is my second Nebulus purchase. Good quality and lots of pockets and features. I wouldn't have paid full RRP but sale price keeps it competitive with other quality brands. Slow shipping 17 days. Would advise people to order one size bigger.... unless you like snug :)
Published 14 months ago by Jono1975

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket but too big
Published 2 months ago by G CROWHURST

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made jacket, 19 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, price and delivery all awe sum, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nebulus Men's High End Platinum Davos Ski/Snowboard/Winter Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Great quality products at very good price - I would go sofar as say for this quality I would have been prepared to pay at least £250.

Sizing, I found I had to go up a size from my normal Uk sizing - as did a frien dwho order dthe same after seeing mine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket but too big, 15 Dec. 2014
Interesting that other reviewers suggested going up a size - i didn't & i'm glad i didn't because it seems a size too big for me ! I'm a 38'' chest so ordered medium & it looks a very baggy on me - plus the arms are too long - maybe i'm shrinking in my old age , that aside i love the look of the Jacket & it's very warm , being white it will mark easily but can be machine washed at 30 c - my jacket arrived with marks on the arms & the inside sleeves where you can put your hands in - pretty dirty actually - looks like someone had tried it on with grubby fingers , didn't want it & returned the Jacket ! I guess they are a 38 '' chest too & decided it was too big for them ! I can't be bothered to return it , i'll probably sell it & order a small one

5.0 out of 5 stars Off piste for me but spot on., 6 Feb. 2015
Bought for my Christmas and, 1 month later, loving it. Great quality and very warm/comfortable. Loads of folks asking where I got it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a super jacket a real show jacket if you really want ..., 17 Oct. 2014
ANON "JOHN" (GOOD OLD LONDON) - See all my reviews
This is a super jacket a real show jacket if you really want to be noticed. It is warm and comfortable to wear and so lovely and warm as well, this is just what every man needs for the winter I am well pleased with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Great coat - warm and waterproof. Small size just about fits my 14 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
Great jacket, looks more expensive, very functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2015