5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof
Published on 19 Feb. 2010 by M. Bray

1.0 out of 5 stars angry does not describe how i feel
ordered these and eventually got them in the wrong size so after paying to have them sent back to be changed i never got my replacement pair, money back or even any notice from the seller. very annoyed
Published 19 months ago by Chandara Jordan-Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof, 19 Feb. 2010
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I love them!, 6 Jun. 2010
J. Fraser (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
I have wanted a pair of converse for ages, finally bought these in navy and I am very impressed.

They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and literally go with everything!

At first they felt a little bit big but I think this is why they are so comfy and I am definitely like them just the way they are now that i've worn them for a day. But if you are between sizes you might want to pick the smaller one.

I have read other reviews saying that these rub in places and cause blisters but I didn't have a single problem, I really do love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

1.0 out of 5 stars angry does not describe how i feel, 5 Oct. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Converse White, 5 July 2013
Glue stuck in inside of shoe that wont come off. Not happy since I don't have time to be running to postoffice to return now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all star optical white, 4 Mar. 2010
What a fantastic shoe. Seems much better quality than other converse I have and more substantial, thicker canvass and it appears a thicker inner sole. The heel seems to have been strengthened, this is were my last pairs fell apart. Looks great in optical white.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 28 Aug. 2014
I bought a pair of Converse blue marine on 15 May 2014 and is now 28 August 2014 (3 months passed ) and they are in really bad condition after wearing them almost daily about 2-3 km. The problems with them are : The canvas detached from the sole in 4 places , glue seams to be very poor quality. Another thing is the color faded and in some places it tarnished because I had a few hot days and my feet sweated. I did not Wash them only clean them with a water soaked cloth. I'm an office guy so during work they are not used much. They are really nice shoes but quality ruins it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of converse, 6 Oct. 2014
My daughter and granddaughter have been badgering me for ages to get some converse, and I am so pleased I have. They are so comfortable, and bang on trend. These won't be my only pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again!!!😊, 8 April 2015
Shoes came two days before delivery estimate. Ordered on 6th (evening) and came on the 8th (afternoon). Good quality, bran new and in original box. Would recommend to friends. Fit perfectly and great value cheaper than schuh and office. I'm always scared when ordering shoes online about the size and quality but with this company there's no need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Nov. 2014
always cautious buying shoes offline due to many being fakes but this company is defiantly genuine and will use again.