5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof
Published on 19 Feb. 2010 by M. Bray

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not belive these are genuine
I have exactly the same ones which I purchased from Schuh yet these look and feel different. I don't believe these are genuine.
Published 15 months ago by katie-louise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof, 19 Feb. 2010
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I love them!, 6 Jun. 2010
J. Fraser (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
I have wanted a pair of converse for ages, finally bought these in navy and I am very impressed.

They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and literally go with everything!

At first they felt a little bit big but I think this is why they are so comfy and I am definitely like them just the way they are now that i've worn them for a day. But if you are between sizes you might want to pick the smaller one.

I have read other reviews saying that these rub in places and cause blisters but I didn't have a single problem, I really do love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not belive these are genuine, 12 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all star optical white, 4 Mar. 2010
What a fantastic shoe. Seems much better quality than other converse I have and more substantial, thicker canvass and it appears a thicker inner sole. The heel seems to have been strengthened, this is were my last pairs fell apart. Looks great in optical white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, 12 Oct. 2013
Brought a pair of these shoes last week in Optic white, as it was my first time buying a pair of Converse I didn't know what to expect upon delivery, I can truthfully say that I am over the moon. Apart from being awesome looking shoes they are also very comfy and don't put any strain on the foot whatsoever.

After reading about the sizing of Converse All Stars I decided to get size 9 instead of my normal size 10 shoe, I feel like I made the right decision as these fit me perfectly.

The only thing I can say that is moderately critical is that above the All Star logo's on the tongue and the back of the shoe it says Converse, this made me wonder if they were the real deal or not because on most of my friends Converse shoes it only says All Stars. So I went online to check if this was normal and found out it was, I believe it is the new design so am very happy about that.

If you are looking for a nice pair of everyday shoes that look good with almost everything I would recommend these to you, and with the great choice of colouring I'm sure you'll find the pair to suit you! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars angry does not describe how i feel, 5 Oct. 2013
ordered these and eventually got them in the wrong size so after paying to have them sent back to be changed i never got my replacement pair, money back or even any notice from the seller. very annoyed

1.0 out of 5 stars Converse White, 5 July 2013
Glue stuck in inside of shoe that wont come off. Not happy since I don't have time to be running to postoffice to return now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Aug. 2011
Ok, they probably feel like you got nothing because you got nothing on. Ok for my holiday, not great for long distance walking, defo loosen the first few laces to give you a tad more room. On the whole not for me, but look more summer than my vans and that's about where the benefit ends - defo over rated should be a £10 - £15

2.0 out of 5 stars hhhmmmmm, 14 Sept. 2013
When these first arrived I was really pleased with them.however I hve several pairs of converse and hve washed them etc. I washed these ones today and all the "all star" at the back has come off. I am not happy and will be contacting amazon about this. Surprised as my other pairs have washed up fine and ita never worn off.