4.0 out of 5 stars I Liked the Book
Published 5 months ago by In My Opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard slog (at least for me)
This may reflect me rather than the book. I had expected something for the lay person which would educate and be mildly interesting to read. I didn't find it interesting and also pretty hard going and gave up after a couple of attempts.
Published 3 months ago by culturallattice

4.0 out of 5 stars I Liked the Book, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Statistical Snacks (Kindle Edition)
I liked the book. Full of interesting examples. It's not a heavy academic treatment of statistic but rather, an everyday useful text with practical, fun examples to get the message across. If there are topics in statistics you might struggle with in GCSE you might find that revisiting the topic(s) from the viewpoint of the examples in this book might make them a little clearer. I doubt the book would be useful for anyone doing a higher level statistics than GCSE - but it might. It's of more use to those who are curious about some of the statistics used in everyday language and just want a little understanding of what they hear on the tv.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard slog (at least for me), 13 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Statistical Snacks (Kindle Edition)
Metin Bektas is a very good teacher who explains Mathematical ideas well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015