5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love these bracelets, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: 3 Evil Eye HAMSA Dark Blue String Bracelets (Kitchen & Home)
I absolutely love these bracelets, me and my friends have been looking for these for a while. Service was excellent and they arrived so quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamsa, 1 May 2014
These arrived and looked beautiful. Gave one each to my daughters and they are still wearing them. I will definitely consider re-purchasing for gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy buy buy these are perfect, 29 April 2014
I am so happy with this purchase I bought it for me and my two Spanish friends they at
so lovely looking and strong and I know they are going to last long I'm so happy it's a definite must have no question about it if your hesitating on don't know they are worth the money by 100% more they are perfect and amazing just buy buy buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning! Buying more!, 25 Feb 2014
Absolutely stunning I bought these for my Cypriot and greek friends and they adored them. They are great quality and are really chunky and pretty. I will definitely buy more for my whole family. It's a beautiful gift and looks way more expensive than it actually is. I am in love with them I recommend the purchase. Also came in bubble package which is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars They were really nice, I bought six and gave to my friends ..., 5 Sep 2014
They were really nice,I bought six and gave to my friends and they love,nice material .

5.0 out of 5 stars ... time but they are well worth the wait very nice very happy with them, 16 Sep 2014
took along time but they are well worth the wait very nice very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gopd quality and very beautiful., 9 Dec 2014
My partner and I wear these all the time. Good quality and very beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 18 Jan 2014
Mrs. V. L. Barboteau "vivbarby" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
LOVE THESE BRACELETS AND TO GET THREE FOR THE PRICE,AMAZING.MY HUSBAND AND I WEAR OURS ALL THE TIME AND ONE SPARE INCASE OF STRAP BREAKAGE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Oct 2013
I have been loonking for some Hamsa evil eye bracelets for a while. When i found these, i knew i had to have it. They arrived and they were even prettier live than on the photos. Well built and well detailed. Really enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Nov 2014
Pretty bracelets and good fit adjustable

3 Evil Eye HAMSA Dark Blue String Bracelets