5,918 Reviews
 (4,890)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1454 455 456592 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Jan 2013
I purchased the Kindle HD Fire for my daughter for Christmas. She uses it everyday, reads books, watches films and plays games. Picture and sound quality are outstanding. Fantastic!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift voucher 30, 28 Jan 2013
Chose because people it was sent to are keen readers and users of Kindles so we thought they'd use it to buy Kindle books. In fact they used it for craft materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon UK gift certificates, 27 Jan 2013
good way to send a gift from Canada to the UK. Postage is too expensive to wrap and send a gift overseas, the gift certificate works the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good produce, 27 Jan 2013
A little confusing to start off, but it worked well in the end. Nice gift to send to someone overseas.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift certificate, 27 Jan 2013
so easy to do and received in a few minutes recipient is very happy with the service and will definitely use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idead, 27 Jan 2013
KED (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I live in the U.S. and my dear friend moved to the U.K. I sent her this gift card and she received it without incident. I have read other reviews where people reported all kinds of trouble and I was little nervous about ordering it, but I had absolutely no trouble at all. My only complaint is that I had originally called customer service to ask if I should order it from the US site or from the UK site and I was told I should order it from the US site since I live in the US. But I found out later that had I done that my friend would only be able to use the gift certificate on the US site, which would have been no use to her. Since my customer service call had been routed to India and the customer service rep seemed to have trouble understanding my question I figured her answer was not reliable and did some searching online to get my answer. I am really glad I did. I really wish Amazon didn't out source their customer service to foreign countries... it kinda makes me think less of them as a company.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Easy, 27 Jan 2013
Received this gift card for Christmas so I could use it to buy books for my beloved kindle. So easy to purchase and activate, and best of all it means I can buy the books that I want

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 27 Jan 2013
ed healy (Rome, Ga, US) - See all my reviews
The only way to do it from the US to the grandkids there in the UK. Will continue to use so long as Amazon meets their needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 27 Jan 2013
I needed to send a Xmas present at short notice, and this fulfilled my requirements admirably. Recipient must have an email address though.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift cards, 27 Jan 2013
easiest way for an american to give a gift to someone living in england. no problems, gift appreciated, will do it again.

‹ Previous | 1454 455 456592 | Next ›