5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning device, 20 Nov. 2013
Steve (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell XPS One 18inch AIO Touch Screen Intel® CoreTM i5-3337U processor, RAM 8GB, HDD 500GB+ 32GB mSATA SSD, UMA Graphics Card, Windows 8,
I bought one of these a few weeks ago and I am extremely pleased with the high definition 18 inch display and how portable the device is. I upgraded the device to Windows 8.1 first (free) and then sat through a few short video tutorials to understand how this varies from Windows 7 and hey presto - its great!
Had a bit of a problem with the Wireless keyboard and Mouse at first. Had to pair (Bluetooth) these again.
I've bought a leather cover for it (Poetic Case) since I'm moving around the house with it and I wanted to protect it.
I can seriously see these larger tablets taking over in homes. As more PC based work, e.g. Presentations, integrates media then working on a larger screen makes sense to me. Scouring YouTube (Hyper Tube) for short clips to input into my presentations, or learn how to do something or research products before you buy, is a joy.
The fact you can pick up your email, link in with social media just adds to its utility.
I've got Office 2010 installed and so could do homework on it, if I could just refrain from YouTube. I can quite easily see one in every living room.
Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 2 Dec. 2013
Great machine which fits my needs perfectly and it is fast too. Love the mega tablet featurer and unfortunately so do my kids. Guess we have to buy an extra one.