5.0 out of 5 stars Not To Be Missed

Published 7 months ago by Natasha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised and disappointed, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
After finishing the third book I'm slightly disappointed to find that the series did not end as brilliantly as it began. I was hung up on this love that I couldn't help but read further into with Ry and Jos but the storyline got out if control and half way during the second book I was just wanting closure on where their love lay. Dragged out. Then Jos became pathetic and I wanted to jump in the book and give her a shake. The bad out of the way, I really enjoyed the story for the most part and look forward to reading the end of the series in December.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not To Be Missed, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
This book runs parallel to the second half of Eyes of Ember, the second book in the Imdalind series. While this book is from the point of view of other characters it is not simply a re-telling of the second book. This is the book where we find out loads about Wyn and Ilyan's back stories as well as find out what was happening to them when Jos was trapped in book 2. I personally don't like books that simply tell the same story from another's point of view, it seems like a cop out but that is not what happens with this book, the story is not repeated. The best way I could describe it would be that in book 1 and the first half of book 2 we follow one story, in the second half of book 2 and in book 3 the story splits into 3 strands as the characters are not together and in book 4 it will go back to 1 again. This book is an essential part of the series otherwise you'll read book 4 and wonder where people are and why.

Now that's explained, I loved this book. The perspectives of Wyn and Ilyan were refreshing and their experiences both in their earlier lives and currently were truly heart-breaking. Wyn's history now makes so much sense and really shows the power of love and forgiveness to change people for the better. Ilyan, what a man!! If you hadn't already fallen for him (I had, lol) you will in this book. This is a man who shows devotion to those he cares for regardless of personal risk and without looking for anything in return. Part of me wants to hate Ryland for the things he does but he has gone through so much and fought so hard that I just can't find it in me. Talon, Thom and Cail, be prepared for some major revelations there and I really wouldn't get tired of slapping Ovailia lol.

Don't miss this one, it's great and I can't wait for the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!!!!, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first book in the series in virtually one sitting, I promptly bought the second and third one in the series.
Absolutely no regrets. The story continues to be addictive. Each time I had to stop reading (if only we didn't have to waste time eating....) , I was wondering where the story was going to go.
Other reviewers here have mentioned that they were uncertain about the change in the narrator. I'll admit that when first discovering that I was not going to be reading the next installmen in the Jos story that I was sceptical. I'm delighted to say that my scepticism was unfounded! Seeing the story through the eyes of two of the other man characters, getting their back story and combining the three threads together have truly widened the entire story. It certainly feels more complete, and answers some questions I had from the first book.
Now I just have to wait ever so impatiently for the next installment!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Oct 2013
beverley (middlesbrough,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this more than eyes of ember. Even though some parts it did drone on seeing it from someone else was good . Loved the love story's even cried on some parts . If there is another book to come out I think I would only read it for the love story part than the supernatural part of the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved reading all three Imdalind books. Each one full of action and a beautiful story line running through them. The characters very likeable the plot exciting.
I couldn't put this book down, you won't be sorry you read them. I'm only sorry I've finished.
Lynn

5.0 out of 5 stars My fav in the series, 27 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer "Amz" (Accrington, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
Oh my days! I love this series! A must read! This is the third book and even though each book is quite long, you really do not feel like it is... It is well paced and wrote! This book is not from Joclyn's perspective and this is actually my FAV book because it gives a further depth to the other characters!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book Told from wyn and ilyan's side. Brilliant author. The whole series is great. Now patiently waiting on the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
Only wish a paced myself because now i have to wait for the next book!!
Recommend to anyone who enjoys paranormal romance.. and a bit of action :)

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down!!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
This book was the best by far..... I only hope I don't have too long to wait the suspense is already killing me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3) (Kindle Edition)
Loved book one and two, this book just clarifies things from other characters point of view. Looking forward to nook
four

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb5b8fd50)

Scorched Treachery (Imdalind #3)
1.84