5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money.
Received the updated version of these yesterday having had the previous version which had an atrocious Bluetooth connection.
Published 8 months ago by Alan

This is the second pair i had from 7Day shop.
The first one had a problem with the left earphone which used to go quiet on its own. A little jerk on the cable and the sound would come back, and quiet again if you move your head a little.
Published 10 months ago by ad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: 7dayshop R7 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 APTX Sport Stereo Earphones with Noise Cancelling Microphone & Volume Control - Black - NEW OCTOBER 2013 VERSION WITH IMPROVED RANGE , TRAVEL CASE AND CABLE CLIP INCLUDED (Electronics)
These are so much better. With the previous version you only had to turn away from whichever device you were using and the headphones would cut out. That issue seems to be gone now. Paired with my Note 2 and iPad 4 with no drop outs for a fair distance.
I find these comfortable although I only use headphones for an hour or 2 at a time. They stay in my ears well and the sound is pretty good.
For 25 these are an absolute bargain. Good sound, good comfort, carry case and a crocodile clip( I find this very useful to attach to my shirt collar). What more could you want??

1.0 out of 5 stars Works well if you keep your phone just next to it, cant really call them wireless, 5 Sep 2013
This is the second pair i had from 7Day shop.
I refrained from writing a review on the first product because thought it can be specific to the piece i received , but the second pair, and still got issues.

Not impressed with the product and here are the reasons:
1) They are supposed to be wireless, but these work only when you keep your phone(iphone in my case) just next to it.
I was walking with my ipod in my shirt pocket, and i just could not listen to the music. It keeps breaking. I had this issue when i kept my iphone in my trousers pocket and it didnt work, so thought of keeping it closer next time.
If the earphones cannot receive music with iphone/ipod kept in shirt pocket, it definitely is not a wireless device.

2) Continuous hissing noise when the music is playing. This is the second pair and has got same issue.

3) Battery life is just near 4 hours, not more than that. I could have stayed with that, but it should be playing music at least!

I bought these considering i can replace my wired earbuds, but these are not even close.

Anybody thinking of buying these to be used while walking/jogging running should go elsewhere. This will only cause irritation because your music will keep breaking.
Its no use buying them if you cannot listen to what you are playing!!

Have written to the seller and this time i need a refund, not a replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery life a bit short, 14 Jan 2014
I have this connected to an ipad mini and I get about 3 hours. It's a good quality connection and I have been able to put the ipad in a rucksack and listen to music so am quite pleased with its capability. Note that it will connect to my 'older' blackberry for calls but will not connect for music.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 11 Dec 2013
Absolutely rubbish used three times and right ear phone stopped working completely and then inner of the ear phone fell out into mu ear exposing the metal.I have emailed the company with no return of an email at all would not recommend headphones at all worst I've used and had a good thew pairs as a personal training instructor

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi Quality but Low Price, 7 Aug 2013
Buster (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
[Note : I also bought Anker Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless headphones which seem same manufacturer as these but these are cheaper.]

I copied/modified my Anker review below ... for all intents and purposes I feel the same applies to these 7dayshop items even at the lower price I think the key factor is Aptx-X!

...In search of quality wireless audio few years ago I went for Kleer's own brand transmitter / headphone receiver pair (about 170 total). They were undoubted quality But a failing battery in the headphones receivers meant it would not hold a charge very long.
Then after picking up a Samsung Galaxy S4 I started to learn about Apt-X bluetooth audio so was keen to try it for myself.
At this price I was willing to try because, well it's cheaper than the Kleer and more versatile as no need for a transmitter due to bluetooth.

Believe the Apt-X hype (if none yet I'm sure it will come). To my ears, Bluetooth with Apt-X is much better than regular Bluetooth audio and these headphones are at least the equal of the Kleer and for some music I feel they might actually be better !

So audio quality is there but range is a bit hit and miss so far (specifically not so good between rooms), certainly not up to Kleer standard But I can live with that since my main source will be my phone which is normally with me anyways (without a dongle) !

Very satisfied with audio quality but it's early days so must reserve judgement on range, batter life etc. so will update if necessary.
- Update : minus 1 star for range which is good for only about 10 feet and ideally line of sight -

5.0 out of 5 stars Good device except for the unique charger, 13 July 2014
Most amazing of this is the curved design that allows it seat/plug into your ears and remain seated/plugged in. The battery charging stays charged for a full day. The draw back is the unique charger design which I have not seen on any other devices with the tendency of being throw away if the charger goes bag as nothing in the market can charge it.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 23 Jun 2014
After charging these my first chance to use it was at work. With my phone about two feet away i thought i'd try some music, the sound quality was truly bad the stuttering was like listening to a Norman Collier album. With all the machinery around at work maybe that was the reason it was so bad, but no even at home listening with these was impossible.
I'll stick with my old LG Tones and hope they come out with a bluetooth 4.0 version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 4 Jun 2014
In comparison to other bluetooth earphones I have bought the sound quality and appearance is better for the price, but in terms of user friendliness I would say it needs improving, there is no light to tell you if it is charging or even if it is on and the method of charging is not preferred, others have simply a plug in and go under one of the earpieces whereas this is a clip on charger and the chrome charger plates are exposed, but I am pleased with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars wireless bluetooth earphones, 29 May 2014
Great wireless bluetooth headphones. Worked first time, easy to pair with devices. Tried on samsung s3 mini ans Asus phonepad. No problems pairing. Only slight problem for me to get good base earphones have to be pushed hard into ear and positioned correctly. (Maybe just my ear shape.) Great carry case with accessories included. Great supplier, quick and efficient.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for running, 7 May 2014
Good sound quality.
Not a good range.
Not very secure when running, comes loose and can be annoying.
Would be good for walking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›