on 8 October 2014
Was a quick delivery, battery ran out after 2 days, replaced the battery ran out after 1 hour, so replace again only for it to stop working again. After 10 minutes, not a good buy, ended up buying a different light from somewhere else.
on 4 December 2014
I purchased this item which arrived as stated, but unfortunately when switched on the light didn't work even after trying new batteries, on contacting the seller of the problem,I received an apology and was sent a replacement which I received very quickly the replacement light did work but was not impressed with the quality of this item after turning the light on and off a few times the switch became loose and you have to wiggle the switch to make it come on, not impressed at all. I looked on amazon again and notice the same looking item for 2.99 plus free postage, I paid much more than this for the same sort of item. Therefore I would not recommend this item.
on 14 June 2014
Got this for my wife who was finding it hard to read her Kindle at dusk.
It works, its cheap, and she liked it, but found that she could get some glare/reflection from the screen.

After proving that such gadgets were viable she allowed my son to buy the Amazon light, which is more expensive, for mother's day. She found that because it is more flexible she could angle the light so it was coming both down and across the Kindle and thus eliminate all reflection.

So it does the job, looks good, and the fact that it's not being used right now is probably a personal preference thing rather than a fault in the product.
on 12 December 2013
delivery was quicker than expected....as this is a gift i am not sure how the product will behave - bun on first inspection i am happy with purchase
on 9 February 2016
Cheap rubbish. Don't bother. First one came was covered in black marks, scratches on the case and small chunks of rubber on the side taken out.

Second one was the same minus the black marks.

Seller was not as helpful as they could've been in resolving the situation. I've come to expect 5 star customer service on Amazon.

Spend a bit more on a decent light. Don't buy this one.
on 12 November 2013
This was just what I needed for my Kindle, I would recommend it highly. A great product at a great price!
on 27 February 2014
I received this light very promptly. I bought it for my Kindle Touch, which doesn't have a built in light.

It fits between the cover of the kindle and the kindle itself.

It's bright but there is no glare and it will not disturb anyone else if you are reading in bed.

Batteries included. Excellent value for money. Thank you !!!
##### UPDATE 23rd March 2014 #### The batteries supplied lasted approximately 50 hours. Very Good Value for money. Highly recommended.
on 24 May 2015
I bought this kindle light to go with the Forefront case in the same colour, which along with the Kindle was a gift. The light perfectly matched the case, a wonderful violet colour, and is a good quality design. It looks good, and is light and slim-line and with its bendy legs is versatile with applications beyond being a book light! The LED light emits a good strong light.
on 2 February 2014
Ordered this because I have to bedlight in my bedroom anymore because my partner can't sleep unless it's dark.

I'm suprised how bright the light is for being so small! But it has worked well for me. I can do my late night reading and my partner can sleep.

I have yet to determine the batterylife quality but so far I'm very impressed! :)
on 24 September 2015
Very impressed with the product and with the service. The light is perfect for reading at night allowing you to direct the light onto the book without disturbing others. The first light I received was faulty but customer services responded promptly to my email and sent a replacement immediately which worked fine.