4.0 out of 5 stars Effective
A good value and effective light for my kindle. It's soft and flexible and very bright coverage making it a fab light to read. Only downside, as it attaches to the kindle cover, the attaching legs stick out a fair bit making fairly bulky on holding, but hopefully won't effect the angle of the light. Overall a bargain good buy
Published 16 months ago by Bex

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent light but not brilliant
Published 10 months ago by M Poole

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent light but not brilliant, 11 Aug. 2014
M Poole "The Tillerman" (The wilds of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forefront Cases Flexible Slim Black LED Strip Reading Light Lamp for Amazon Kindle/eReader (Accessory)
It is not a bad light, it's just not great. The flexible arms are a bit thick and awkward, getting them onto a slim cover would be difficult. There is a single led bulb which gives more of a spot effect than an overall lighting of the screen. The light is bright enough to allow reading in the dark, but it isn't as even as I had hoped. As it is bulky, it needs to be flat to make it easy to pack.
It does the job, but for the price, I had hoped for the lighting to be broader and more even. It comes in handy for reading but doesn't quite reach the level of a four star or five star rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 7 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan. 2014
Got this to read my kindle at night without keeping others awake. It does the job perfectly and is easy to get on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Oct. 2013
Nightowl (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Just what is needed. We have just spent a holiday in Crete where the outside lighting on our verandah was "subdued" which made the kindle very difficult to read unless the print was grossly enlarged, so when we returned I was looking for a stylish light to match the pink case I have. It arrived this morning and first impressions are excellent. Batteries included - all ready to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle light, 20 Oct. 2013
Unlike some lights you can get this lights up my kindle brilliantly. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for one. Also received before the date they said I would get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered., 6 Sept. 2014
Mrs (CARDIFF, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have this for my kindle. The light is bright enough to allow reading in an unlit room, eg bedroom. I do not use the legs but just trapped it between the cover and kindle, close the kindle and flap the light bit over the front so I do not remove the light, just fold it back and forth as required. It could probably be thinner if someone designed one to use the way I do. I think it is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for insomniacs, 19 Dec. 2013
This is great, I can read in the middle of the night when i can't sleep without waking my other half!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 29 Oct. 2013
This light is fab, it means I can now read in bed without having to put the light on. It is really bright. I travel a lot so will be able to use this on planes whilst flying through the night without having people moaning because I have the overhead light on.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbush, 8 Oct. 2014
Was a quick delivery, battery ran out after 2 days, replaced the battery ran out after 1 hour, so replace again only for it to stop working again. After 10 minutes, not a good buy, ended up buying a different light from somewhere else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle reading light, 4 Dec. 2014
I purchased this item which arrived as stated, but unfortunately when switched on the light didn't work even after trying new batteries, on contacting the seller of the problem,I received an apology and was sent a replacement which I received very quickly the replacement light did work but was not impressed with the quality of this item after turning the light on and off a few times the switch became loose and you have to wiggle the switch to make it come on, not impressed at all. I looked on amazon again and notice the same looking item for 2.99 plus free postage, I paid much more than this for the same sort of item. Therefore I would not recommend this item.