4.0 out of 5 stars Effective
A good value and effective light for my kindle. It's soft and flexible and very bright coverage making it a fab light to read. Only downside, as it attaches to the kindle cover, the attaching legs stick out a fair bit making fairly bulky on holding, but hopefully won't effect the angle of the light. Overall a bargain good buy
Published 5 months ago by Bex

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
This wasn't as strong as I was expecting, the light wasn't terribly strong and the battery life wasn't great either. Not a bad product, but not excellent either.
Published 15 days ago by Julie

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 7 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: ForeFront Cases® Flexible Slim Black LED Strip Reading Light Lamp for Amazon Kindle / eReader (Electronics)
Got this to read my kindle at night without keeping others awake. It does the job perfectly and is easy to get on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Oct 2013
Nightowl (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Just what is needed. We have just spent a holiday in Crete where the outside lighting on our verandah was "subdued" which made the kindle very difficult to read unless the print was grossly enlarged, so when we returned I was looking for a stylish light to match the pink case I have. It arrived this morning and first impressions are excellent. Batteries included - all ready to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for insomniacs, 19 Dec 2013
This is great, I can read in the middle of the night when i can't sleep without waking my other half!

5.0 out of 5 stars quick service - delivered before anticipated, 12 Dec 2013
delivery was quicker than expected....as this is a gift i am not sure how the product will behave - bun on first inspection i am happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov 2013
This was just what I needed for my Kindle, I would recommend it highly. A great product at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 29 Oct 2013
This light is fab, it means I can now read in bed without having to put the light on. It is really bright. I travel a lot so will be able to use this on planes whilst flying through the night without having people moaning because I have the overhead light on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle light, 20 Oct 2013
Unlike some lights you can get this lights up my kindle brilliantly. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for one. Also received before the date they said I would get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful just don't know how I managed without it light ..., 8 July 2014
wonderful just don't know how I managed without it light is so good and the whole thing is so flexible

4.0 out of 5 stars good value., 4 July 2014
Brad Carter - See all my reviews
The style and flexibility is just right for use with a Kindle, or any other similar, e-reader.

Why only 4 stars? I am not convinced that this item is very efficient in battery usage, however as it is an occasional use item, at the price, good value.