5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality refurbished PC (bought via another well known website)., 8 May 2014
Tony Larlham (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Elite 8000 / 6000 Pro SFF PC Desktop Computer Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 2GB RAM 250GB HDD Windows 7 Professional GRADE A1 REFURBISHED - 3 MONTH WARRANTY (Personal Computers)
I have this PC with 320Gb HDD & 3.16 GHz dual core, with 4Gb RAM, & Win7 Pro preloaded. I bought it refurbished from a reputable supplier The IT Recycling Co. in Maidstone, SE England. Their service is exemplary, very helpful via email with any queries. This is a robust desktop with the well known HP logo, & replaced a Dell refurbished PC with slightly lower spec, (from another supplier) which I had to return for refund. I have previously owned an HP for 10 years with Win XP, & wanted to upgrade to Win7 & higher spec. I wasted time with the Dell, but wasn't able to find an HP like this one initially. I can thoroughly recommend this PC, & IT Recycling Co are 1st class. The case has 1 cosmetic mark I think, but it's hidden by my TFT screen sitting on top anyway. My advice is go to a reputable supplier & get the PC with a spec you need. This machine is clean & works well, like new. I have only had it a week so far, but have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a computer!!, 20 Sep 2013
L. Fryer "RealAle RealRail" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good value and well made box from HP's quality end range of PC's.

Minor cosmetic details like a rubber foot missing so lose a star. Well wrapped (double tube bubble wrap)

Quiet and fast. Has on desktop installers for open office, malwarebytes and ms security essentials.

Junk open office and checkout kingsoft office I my recommendation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 July 2014