4.0 out of 5 stars No, it's not an ipad
...but it's a fraction of the price and quite robust. I agree with other reviewers that it's fairly slow but it does get there. Quite easy to use but I haven't yet found an Office app so I can do a bit of word-processing. Bought a case & keyboard, plus a micro-SD card and we seem set up for a long and happy future (though at a fairly slow pace!).
Published 9 months ago by AmadouMann

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP! DO NOT BUY Less than 1 Star
Published 10 months ago by Gina

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP! DO NOT BUY Less than 1 Star, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sumvision Cyclone Explorer 7" Android 4.2 Touchscreen Tablet PC
I bought this device for my sons Birthday in October. Initially I thought it was OK. It played the games he wanted to play and although the screen was slow after touch and it was a nightmare for it to play avi files (still never figured out why 1 or 2 would play and the majority wouldn't) he seemed to enjoy it. I even at that point recommended it to a friend to buy. However before xmas the tablet lost its power and will no longer charge. I have bought new chargers but nothing. Having contacted the manufacturer sumvision in the UK I was told that it was "dead" and that they could not help me as they were a sub contractor(????). I went back to the guy that sold it to me but he no longer trades so I am now left with a dead tablet.

I will never ever purchase another sumvision product again and recommend that others seriously considers doing the same.

A few quid saved in the short term will end up costing more in the long run as I am now finding out.

I have never left feedback before but I am so angry and disappointed in Sumvision that I would hate for anyone else to have the same bad experience as me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend a bit extra and get a Kindle, 2 Feb 2014
We got one of these and a Kindle Fire HD at Christmas. This cost us £48 and the kindle was £99. There is a huge difference. The picture on this is terrible. It is constantly crashing on me and going slow and the memory isnt even half full. I wouldnt even get this for a child. I would definately spend a bit extra and just get the Kindle - its fantastic in comparison.

3.0 out of 5 stars bought 2 , 1 was dead., 7 Jan 2014
Altogether a ok tab for a child to use , Google play etc , though a warning , I bought 2 but 1 was dead on arrival , so it says a lot about quality control and manufacturing..(made in China)
Good luck!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 July 2014
Okay for the money but I recommend to spend more and you will get more speed.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite basic but a nice tablet, 9 May 2014
purchased for my teenage daughter - does what it says - however she preferred the quality of a samsung so we purchased that instead for her, my mother who is 75 uses this and she likes using it its very easy for her to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars No, it's not an ipad, 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars sumvision cyclone explorer 7" tablet, value for money, 15 Dec 2013
I bought this bargain 7" tablet, along with the sumvision keyboard/case back in September. I have used it every day since then.

As usual I have customised it with apps from playstore, BBC iplayer, catchup TV and an android office app. I also use dropbox and use it as an e-reader. It connects to my home network seamlessly and also to the free WiFi in my local pubs and on holiday in Turkey. All these activities work well, with a little patience. Reviewers who have mentioned that iplayer is slow to load are correct but once loaded it works well and, for the money, the graphics are very good I think.

I also loaded the AVG android anti virus which found some problems, when the tablet slowed down so I would advise others to do the same and regularly carry out scans as you would do with a PC. I found an uninstaller app useful too, it uninstalls apps and then removes leftover junk. In this way you can keep the machine running at its peak.

Over my home network I can also print to my epson SX445W printer.

This tablet cost under £75 including the case/keyboard and expansion card. So its not an i-pad or nexus!

For the money it is astounding value in my opinion and in 3 months I have got my moneys worth.

3.0 out of 5 stars cyclone tablet, 31 Oct 2013
purchased this tablet as a present last year then it went wrong and would switch on.Got in touch with Bluestone online, chris asked a few questions by e mail then told me to send it back.Two to three weeks later I received a new replacement which I thought was good service. So thank you Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars it's alright, 16 Feb 2014
I got this for xmas, I opened it up and it jad a crack in it so had to take it back, I use when im in bed to watch films and im noting air bubbles and more scratches by the day I keep it im a case when im not using it amd its still scratching and it didnt come with a screwn protecter on :s

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov 2014