5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Genuine Leather Black / Cream Design Wallet Case Holster Flip Cover Protector from Keep Talking Shop (Misc.)
I had this case for my S3 and was very impressed with it. As a matter of fact I had the S3 for nearly 2 years now and the case is still going strong. So with getting my new mobile, the S4, I went specifically looking for this case. And again I'm happy. Phone sits in the case as it should, without it being loose or so tight that one would break the fitting if one wanted to remove the phone from the case. Very well made case and the fact that it folds up and the down on the back of the phone means the camera is always protected. If you want to use the camera the case will easily fold down at the back. Would definitely recommend the product as well as the seller as delivery was very quick too!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best flip top case around!, 16 Nov. 2013
I had one of these for my Samsung S2 and it lasted the full two years. What is so good is that the top flips upwards and not downwards into your hand. It is out of the way and much more convenient. Its the only one like it as far as I know. Nice quality leather and hard wearing. Great. Was delivered quickly as well.