4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the future
An excellent controller that works well with emulation. I read a lot of reports that it was unresponsive I didn't find that to be the case at all. The disc with the 3 games are remakes of old sports Epyx classics but they are awful. Excellent value for money.
Published 10 months ago by Liam Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Can you speak German?
This product may have been great if I spoke German. Unfortunately, I am only fluent in English, and Amazon omitted that this joystick ONLY works with the software provided on the CD, -which is ONLY in German (Amazon did not mention this either)!! Very frustrating: Was really looking forward to playing this with my kids.....
Published 6 months ago by Mr. F.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the future, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Speedlink Sports Tournament Edition Competition Pro USB Joystick - Black/Red (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Feb 2014
I. Rawlings - See all my reviews
I just got my best score in Jetpac with this, running a Spectrum emulator on an old Mac Mini which was gathering dust in my attic. It's an old-school clunky microswitched stick with microswitched main fire buttons and two additional non-microswitched buttons at the base of the stick and an autofire switch on the back. It's great when being held down on the table with one hand with the other operating the stick. It's very responsive and just appears as a standard USB joystick to the computer, the emulator (Fuse) picked it up easily and I was up and running in a minute. I'm very pleased and will get another one for two-player games. I'll also be using it with Commode 64, Amiga and Atari ST emulators. For consoles I'll stick with my MAME cabinet with arcade controls.

I didn't even take the CD of supplied software out of the box, so can't comment on that, but you're not likely to be buying it for the software.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ebrington I expected, 1 July 2014
I bought this joystick for one reason. To play Kick Off on add Amiga emulator. It feels great. it sounds great and I am now happily playing a 25 year old video game. Result!

People have been winning because the free games display German text on the installer. Two things folks... It isn't that difficult to Google "next" in German amd also alk of the games I tried were... A bit rubbish, to be honest. But then again, I didn't buy this for the games. I wanted a clicky joystick and that's what I got.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nostalgia, 11 May 2014
An excellent piece of retro hardware. Hook this baby up to your favorite emulator and you're golden :-) I'd recommend this controller to anyone who wants to revisit the C64 and Amiga games of their childhood.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can you speak German?, 17 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars No wonder price greatly reduced., 29 Nov 2013
Joystick had faulty wiring or USB plug. I could get it to work intermittently if I moved the cable about near to the USB plug. Did not order same again thinking that there could be a faulty batch.