Size: LargeColour: BlackChange

on 18 April 2015
Very easy to put together in about ten minutes. I chose to fill it with water, and no matter how hard I hit it the base does not move. (I am a former middleweight kick boxing British champion, so I can punch and kick quite hard.)
Initially when I started using it I was a bit concerned how much the bag moved when I struck it, however it was just a case of getting used to it, I quite like it now.
I have nowhere to hang a bag, and have never been a big fan of them anyway, I think these are better than hanging bags, also, the actual striking area has the right balance between being solid and having enough give as to not injure yourself over time, which classic heavy bags do over time.
Not sure how it will last over time, I'll write an update over time.
I would hope that the seller would stock spare parts should any of them wear out, for example the bag splits, or the base splits due to an accident
on 13 November 2014
Had this bag for a couple of months now. I train In wing chun therefore the bag gets a good combination of punches, elbows, chops, palm strikes, kicks and knees. It's still standing tall and looking proud. Overall I am impressed with the build quality and durability so far atleast. Fairly easy to assemble and fill and you'd have a hard time knocking the thing over.

My only complaint would be the lightness of the bag itself, creating large recoils in the base when hit with force, making it difficult to chain punch as the bag is all over the place.

Overall I'm happy with the product good quality and well worth the money!
on 13 August 2015
This is very good punching bag my only complaint is like other have mentioned is recoil when the bag is hit with force. The spring mechanism is way too loose and a stiffer spring would have made this product even better.

Pros:
Height this is very tall compared with a lot of similar products.
Unit is sturdy and filled with water will not move.
target zones give you a target so you can vary your punches and kicks.

Cons:
Recoils a lot when punched or kicked very hard.
very difficult to drain base water once its filled.
Price, very expensive.
on 29 August 2013
great bit of kit at a good price, very robust and a nice action from the sprung base, I'm using it to get a sweat on myself but also to teach my 8 year old some basics, due to its full length padding we can both use it for a wide range of kicks and punches, well worth the money and I'd recommend the bag to anyone,
on 22 January 2014
It is sterdy and easy to put together but it was bigger then I thought which is helpful with high kicks
on 29 January 2014
The boxing bag was Bigger than i expected but it is a good punch bag overall and is worth the price
on 27 July 2014
Quick delivery, easily assembled, good unit, thanks very much.
on 5 April 2015
I love this boxing bag so much, if I were to open a gym I would definitely buy more of these from this seller. It doesn't fly about when I am kicking and punching it. It is very sturdy. It's not stupidly expensive too. I definitely would recommend this if you are unsure of which bag to get.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2014
Well made and helps kids practice. Is worth the extra price tag.
on 18 December 2014
Excellent Item, would defo recommend this, water was enough to keep this secure, great for both kicking and punching
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse