5.0 out of 5 stars Look Solid
Just bought this "kit" for the price of the GoPro's Chest mount harness and they really look solid!
Came with 3 little bags(only 1 is shows on the picture) where you can store all the equipments and spare mounts that you've got.

Good products
Published 6 months ago by Rémy Aubert

1.0 out of 5 stars Remote Velcro strap NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
If you have normal size wrists/arms, do not buy. This strap is not long enough, its as simple as that. I am a normal size bloke with normal wrists. Whilst the strap does go around my wrist, it only just reaches the Velcro, and is tight. It needs to be 50mm longer to be comfortable and be able to fit anyone.

When I ordered this I didn't realise it was coming...
Published 12 months ago by Ian Ashton

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Solid, 4 Feb 2014

Good products

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far..., 12 Aug 2013
I was buying the cheaper bike mount, so decided to get this cheaper Tripod Mount at the same time (rather than the official GoPro one).

Coming from China it took a couple of weeks to arrive, but it seems decent quality. The fitting is maybe a little tight, but otherwise there's no major problem with it and about a third of the price of the one from GoPro. I'm not sure what the official one is like, but for now this one seems to suit my needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Remote Velcro strap NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, 1 Sep 2013
Ian Ashton (UK) - See all my reviews

When I ordered this I didn't realise it was coming from China, the delivery was a bit slow, possibly my fault for not checking. I assume it has been made for the Eastern market place. Maybe everyone has smaller wrists. This should be advertised as a Ladies wrist band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise set, good value, 1 May 2014
I'm very pleased with this, lots of good quality straps/ mounts.
I must admit I thought I was buying a shoulder mount which this isn't.
I did manage tho use the wrist mount and stitch it to my camelbak shoulder strap so now it works a treat.
For the price you just can't moan about this set. It's tough well packaged and the slides securely fit the camera.
Nice one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent company to deal with.
Great product.
I would highly recommend them.
Thanks again for the swift service.
Paul.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid build., 12 July 2014
F. Frison "cescofry" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Solid build, perfectly fits the gopro case as well as the tripod thread. Note that it doesn't come with the screw but only with the nut (in all fairness it shouldn't as it is not advertised or pictured, but worth considering if you need one)

2.0 out of 5 stars The chest and head strap seem good, but the wrist strap doesn't even connect and ..., 10 July 2014
The chest and head strap seem good, but the wrist strap doesn't even connect and I wouldn't trust it to hold the camera securely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
P. Critten (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality piece of kit that does the job at a sensible price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
good quality accessories... the carry case was broken on arrival but not a big deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, the chest harness is fantastic, 6 July 2014
Great, the chest harness is fantastic and just as good as the official. Not used the head strap yet but the quality looks good. The only reason I didn't award 5 starts is because the helmet strap is a bit pointless. Def a good buy at a reasonable price.