5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price
This is a good little fan. 5 stars because of the price in conjunction with the quality and features of the fan.
The USB cable is a little short if your computer isn't on your desk, so I had to buy a USB extension cable.
When I turned it on, I didn't expect much blowing power from the small little thing, but it does a great job.
Very happy with the...
Published 12 months ago by Aidan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy - Rubbish
I bought this after reading lots of other reviews about this product and others that are similar having never bought one before. It was used twice before it broke having only been in use for a total of about EIGHT hours. I went to switch it on for its third use and well that was that, it would not work.

Rather than be completely negative about the product the...
Published 11 months ago by Stephen W

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy - Rubbish, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: iTALKonline Black Retro Silent Office / Home Light-Weight USB Powered Metal Desktop Fan Cooler - Laptop, NetBook, Computer, MacBook (Personal Computers)

Rather than be completely negative about the product the fan itself (when it worked) was good however, and was not noticeably loud when in an office environment , it is quite quiet however I think in the quietness of your own home it may be a little loud for some.

I realise that these items are mass produced so maybe I got the faulty one in the batch but who knows. All I can say is you have to take a risk when buying these things as price I do not think matters as I went for a mid priced one, so pot luck really.

The really good thing about this experience is that Amazon supplied it to me on someone else's behalf and I have sent the item back for a full refund which I received within a few days of returning it to them, So bravo Amazon on excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, 12 Sep 2013
Very happy with the purchase, compliments desk space nicely and looks cool.
The fan could be a bit heavier though and the support a bit more sturdy, as it seems to be bending ever so slightly but it still stands.
Yet to see how long this will last but worth 5 stars mainly because of the price. Worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Warm Summer Days, 30 Aug 2013
Alun Evans "Alun" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This excellent little product works seamlessly via a usb connection to computer. It creates cool air quickly and is useful in warm weather or where cool air needs to be circulated. Worth the money and a sturdy bit of kit for your desktop.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS, 5 Aug 2013
Mr. A. Plater - See all my reviews
A very nice item, proved very useful during the recent hot weather, moves a good quantity of air, and is very quiet in operation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 4 April 2014
J. Irvine (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Excellent mini desk fan. Sturdy and hardly any noise. Plugs into my computer does a good job cooling you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent fan, 17 Dec 2013
Small'ish, plenty of cool air being blown from it. Quiet. No vibrations. Works from USB2 and USB3. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fan, 6 Oct 2013
Fantastic product, sturdy metal, full belt fan, it has been worth every penny and more to me. The delivery was fast and the fan was well packed in its own box, I'm so glad I ordered two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan-tastic!, 26 May 2014
Brilliant, I love it. It does exactly what I wanted. It sits on my desk & quietly whirrs away, keeping me nice & cool whilst everyone else looks on enviously.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more hot flushes at my desk, 21 April 2014
L. Wilson "Lollie" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Every time I feel a little heat rising - switch the switch on and hey presto a lovely kool breeze ... it is very quite and for a small fan powerful enough to cool you down. I wish I had found this months ago as flapping papers in front of my face trying to cool down was getting a little embarrassing.... quick delivery on this aswell thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 19 Mar 2014
Its not very powerful but is a breath of fresh air when i need it and i have it next to my pc.It's well worth the price and delivery was prompt, to an amazon locker and therefore free. Great service! thank you!