4.0 out of 5 stars Actually quite enjoyable (in a masochistic way!)
Well, I originally made the mistake (or so I thought) of taking my two seven-year-olds to the cinema to see the new TNMT film, only to find that I quite enjoyed it (or did I just not hate it as much as I anticipated?!) I got hold of these three original films and have watched them with the kids a few times, and it has never seemed like purgatory. They are good fun, with...
Published on 19 April 2007 by Graham Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst packaging possible
The first turtles film is one of my favorite films from my childhood, and i still love it now.
i know have no idea what the transfer to blu ray will be like but judging by the box not much effort has been put into it's release at all.
Published 16 months ago by Andymc96

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film. Takes me back to my childhood and ..., 19 Nov 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Movie Collection: 3DVD Set (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Secret Of The Ooze/Turtles In Time) (DVD)
Great film. Takes me back to my childhood and when I first saw it in the cinema in 1990.

Its a shame they made the fourth installment as a cartoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splinter is my hero!, 24 Dec 2014
Bought this for my 6 year old but I think I was more intertested than he was. The rat is amazing - my new hero! unbeatable value and 3 very good films.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10 I give the tmnt, 21 Oct 2014
I first seen the films when I was a kid I was mad about tmnt so when I seen them I had to get them now my son loves them almost as much as I did

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Childhood!, 29 Jan 2014
S. Dawson (England) - See all my reviews
Many Many years ago... I loved The Turtles, I loved the first 2 films, I loved the Cartoon. now 14 years later im relieving my childhood..

Now i cant comment on the 3rd film.... I've heard its awful and im not sure if im even gonna watch it yet. The first film is my favourite, its a lot darker then the 2nd which took a almost comical approach. Also wrestling fans.. Kevin Nash was Super Shredder in the 2nd Film.

A Great nostalgic trip... Dammit now back to real life and a mortgage.

COWABUNGA!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 8 Nov 2013
Purchased for my 4 year old grandson who is turtle mad! Great value for money and a few hours peace and quiet! Recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tmnt goodness, 25 Mar 2013
A. Holt "etchi" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
okay, i loved these films and watched them over three nights with my wife, i only really noticed the HD with the the third film though as the first two seemed very grainy at times, dont let this put you off though as there all wonderful films and as i am in the uk and none of these are available on blu ray they are the only way i can buy them alltoghter.

Also worth noting is that these films are unedited and feature scenes never before seen in the uk :-)

Great price great buy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good stuff., 27 Aug 2014
Had these movies on VHS as a small boy but lost them -now I'm happy to have the DVD collection.
Pretty good stuff thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 1 Oct 2014
Remembered it as a kid and much better than the new version. My son loves them too and has already watched them over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic Fun!, 28 July 2014
Mr. J. T. Gee (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you saw them when you were a kid you will enjoy the nostalgic fun, but if your a first time viewer, don't bother.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic film set, 10 Oct 2014
this takes me back to my childhood, looks dated now but still a good watch. Dont think the newun'll live up to it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›