Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis

on 20 February 2015
If you're buying the expansion pack then you must already have the original game. 'Nuff said then. This is more of the same but without the benefit of being tweaked for the UK market. Save it for when your mother-in-law next visits. Enjoy! :-)
on 23 February 2015
I can't get enough of this game doesn't matter what expansion it is I would recommend getting them along with the game. They are so offensive and perfect, be aware; do not buy these products if you do not take well to offensive words and sentences.
on 20 October 2014
I picked this up as a Christmas present for a friend. We're both got such a laugh at the original Cards Against Humanity that we couldn't wait to add more to the collection. The whole game should become a staple of every British family's Christmas mornings.
on 31 October 2014
If you thought the original game was bad, wait until you try this pack - they've outdone themselves.

I will never look at my friends the same way again.
on 14 January 2015
This product cured my phobia's of talking about wanking, midgets and children's bum cancer in public.

10/10 would recommend.
on 9 March 2016
A great additional to the Cards Against Humanity main pack! After you've played the game a few times, these extension packs are vital to keeping the game fresh, funny and unpredictable!

Whilst some might like the blank cards, to write your own suggestions on, I wasn't a great fan of these and feel that we would have preferred more supplied answers instead.

Overall though, a great additional product to the original game- and definitely reccommended if you are keen players to keep it fresh. My suggestion would be to work your way through the packs- keep it new.

If you found my review helpful, please click the button! I would really appreciate your feedback :)
We love this game, the expansion packs are essential though, and this pack has been up to the standard of the original set, plus we loved the idea of the blanks that we could write ourselves!!
on 17 January 2015
It's just beautiful.

However when you write your own ones on the blank cards, make sure you use a black sharpie or permanent marker because nothing else will work
on 29 December 2014
Worth £8 for that card on its own.
on 8 March 2014
This is a game for grown ups and for those who are not politically correct. Many hours of fun and laughter with this game.